How many interested in studio photography?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, we are going for FOC. But need contributors for models and location. Studio equipment I have. Maybe do it on a Sat morning or something. Should last no more that 3 hrs.
We shouldn't pay anyone, or else we might as well join one of those paid photo shoots.

I salute what you are trying to do. Don't know any models or locations, but can volunteer help in other forms, if I'm in town.:)

I'll check first then get back over here. If can get will be at Yew Tee is that fine with u guys?

Hi, sorry can't get a free one. They charge $70 for 3hrs for a function room.

Heh... What we doing reminds me of open source projects... :D

Anyway, I think location if we go outdoors, will be free already lor.
Challenge would be to find free, willing subjects/models...

Heh... What we doing reminds me of open source projects... :D

Anyway, I think location if we go outdoors, will be free already lor.
Challenge would be to find free, willing subjects/models...

I believe sbc strobes dun come with power packs. Subjects just ask any friends bah, or u all take turns take photos of each other like in Pentax gathering.:)

Yea the idea is to exercise the pair of studio lights. And they dont come with battery pack. ;)
Lighting with studio lights and brolly is really very different from natural light. The amount of control and the quality of the light/shadow is incredible.
A classic studio set up uses up to 5 strobes. Main, fill, hair, accent and background lights. But for mobile studio, we make do with 2 heads and a reflector. Even then we can still get good results.
What I do is to use 1 for main, and a on-camera flash for fill. This flash also triggers the slaves in the heads. The 2nd head can be used for hair or background or another fill. Finally the reflector is used to lighten up the shadows (if needed)

I used to work in studio before at IMM but that is history in 1996. So maybe i can help in our Pentax Club. As our bro mentioned condo function room i agreed with him. I can check it up with my younger brother whom stay at Simei. Do give me a call HP 96800084 Desmond Soh if u need help.

Well, my offer is still valid :D
I thought they might need a little exercise but then I got an assignment and the pair did more than just a little exercise. Good to know that they are working perfectly.
Hopefully someone can offer a location. As for the model, I am surprised no one offers his sister/daughter. I worked with this MUA recently. Too bad we dont know each other well enough yet or else I will ask her to pose for us.

i can invite a MUA guys just let me know if we already have a venue, i got one jinbei strobe with stand :)

Any of our buddy's girlfriend can be our model. As long young looking lady will do. My wife is abit too old. Count me in! When is the next session?

with only a k100d and a flash can i join in? :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.