How many CSers does it take to change a lightbulb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaturePhotoG

Feb 6, 2002
Australia
Inspired from another site... just wondering.

1 to ask how to change the lightbulb
5 to respond on why do you need to change it when its perfectly fine
3 to debate that N brand lightbulb are better than C brand lightbulb
15 to counter saying C brand created Unlimited Supply Mysterious tech.
4 to say blame C from changing from screw mount to Bayonet mount
2 Moderators to say that its not relevant, all lightbulbs are created equal
8 will respond by asking if is there a problem with these series of lightbulb....
3 will decide to sell their lightbulbs
1 will offer to pay 50% market value for your lightbulb
12 will start posting "buy buy buy"
4 persons decides to start a poll on how many lightbulbs you have and what brand

:D Anymore you guys can think of?

5 will respond 'what is your RP?'
3 will respond 'chk your pm'
1 will say 'all pm replied'
:bsmilie:

• 3 to ask for pics of sample light bulb output
  • 2 to point out the above is already covered in lbpreview.com
  • 1 to start a rumour of a new impending light bulb from C brand

not recommended -- pls go to a repair shop (grey) or authorised support (local wty) to change the light bulb for ur flash.

Hey guys, why are you wasting your time discussing this? It's not the brand of the light bulb; it's the skill of the person changing the bulb that counts. Stop wasting your time here discussing light bulbs - go and change some light bulbs. Practise makes perfect.

ST1100 said:
Hey guys, why are you wasting your time discussing this? It's not the brand of the light bulb; it's the skill of the person changing the bulb that counts. Stop wasting your time here discussing light bulbs - go and change some light bulbs. Practise makes perfect.
Ah, but one should make an informed decision, it's never wise to jump straight into the unknown. Thus the primary purpose of forums no?

Why do you need to change the lightbulb? Just use the light from the lightbulb. It's not the lightbulb that matters, it's the light emitting element in the lightbulb. Go practice more lighting and quit changing lightbulbs!

:p

How much is CP selling lightbulbs for? Equote also no reply.
Are lightbulbs cheaper at AP?
Is anyone organising an MO for lightbulbs?
WTS: Lightbulb. Mint except for slight scratch on screw-in part. RP $5
Why your lightbulb so expensive? Mamashop selling new only $2.

I have an idea. Anything goes. :light:

StreetShooter said:
How much is CP selling lightbulbs for? Equote also no reply.
Are lightbulbs cheaper at AP?
Is anyone organising an MO for lightbulbs?
WTS: Lightbulb. Mint except for slight scratch on screw-in part. RP $5
Why your lightbulb so expensive? Mamashop selling new only $2.

I have an idea. Anything goes. :light:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

5 will argue of the pros of using "L" type glass for the lightbulb. 10 will argue the pros of using 3rd party models for the glass (saying its cheaper and value for money). 15 will contemplate on what type of lightbulb to use. Is it going to be wide-angle (more coverage light bulb)? Is it going to be telephoto (aka spotlight)? 3 will argue that the current light bulbs (size 35) are not suitable for their needs and hence need a 120 sized light bulb (aka medium format), claiming has more wattage, bla bla

Are you sure a light bulb is adequate to do the job?
What about flourscent lamps, worklights, flashlights, flourescent bulbs, industrial lighting, halogen worklight, or lantern?
Have you done a proper analysis and comparison on the benefits and uses of each?
On the other hand, how about using the candle for special/artistic effects?
Different kinds of equipment is for different purpose you know? And we may need a different type at different times/conditions.

But ultimately, it's all about light.

6 newbies will wonder if they will get Larry's BCM at the fortnightly lightbulb changer's conference

A few more:

1) Are there any light bulbs that is similar to luxury light bulbs? 3rd party type.
2) Anyone has experience with light bulbs with FS (flicker stabilisation)?
3) Is the light bulb noisy?
4) What is the resale value of light bulb?
5) My light bulb stays in the dry cabinet when not in use
6) Can I send my light bulb for calibration since it is under warranty, it doesn't seem to be sharp with my digital lamp. Works okay with my normal lamp.

which will give a more realistic light :dunno:

And the rest of the lighted world.. :think: :bigeyes: :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.