How low do you go?

I've used the right angle finder to get low shots. Its slower to focus but can get better angle.

I am the not self-conscious type so thought of getting a dark colored apron but not sure where to get... Not perfect but easier to clean than clothes plus also easy to wear/remove. Practicality comes first.
:)

Last edited:
why not live view?

Almost EVERY DSLR has live view. Even without a tilting screen it is still far more comfortable the lying like that....

why not live view?

Almost EVERY DSLR has live view. Even without a tilting screen it is still far more comfortable the lying like that....

Actually lying down is pretty comfortable, I do that even though my camera has Live View with a tilting LCD. Focusing in live view is too slow, and my MF skills are not that great either, so just lie down la. Wear dark coloured clothes can alr, not so easy to spot the dirt on it if it's dirty.

24383_108527062511854_100000636817728_109675_4837595_n.jpg

wah piang, looks like weather too hot, heat stroke, fainted liao....:sweat:

I hang my camera upside down on a macro tripod with the top of camera touching the ground, when I need to be at the lowest. Since it an entry level camera, there is no live view, so I have to crouch all the way to the view finder. That how much I willing to go low. ;)