how do you remove the flaws in wallpaper of studio shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[youtube]DPKORS-JtgA[/youtube]"]

pardon me for the lousy audio. this is just a quick demo of how you can work with the image. Again there are many methods and they can be much better than what I'm doing here.

pardon me for the lousy audio. this is just a quick demo of how you can work with the image. Again there are many methods and they can be much better than what I'm doing here.
salute to uncle jopel for taking the effort showing the process.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi Jopel,

Your demo makes my day. Really thanks. Now i am slightly better in my photography hobby.
Is there a place or material to learn more about using PS for hobby photographer?

thanks
song

[youtube]DPKORS-JtgA[/youtube]"]

Hi Jopel,

Your demo makes my day. Really thanks. Now i am slightly better in my photography hobby.
Is there a place or material to learn more about using PS for hobby photographer?

thanks
song

Awesome thread, kudos to the TS and Jopel for the gr8 effort in sharing with us *best lah~ :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.