How do you know if the woman is not keen on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are more in the caves in Mongolia.

They are all clad with animal skins.

Best to approach these wild maidens in grass pants and leave your 12mp dslr at home.

:bsmilie:

why leave the 12mp dslr at home?
can see a lot of details when crop, provided you take the right pics...:devil:

TS thats very applicable to singaporean ladies. I rather buy a diamond ring for a china girl rather than a sg girl (in which i did) ahahahahahah. she's way rather more appreciative than sg girls. Bring her to zoo. Go makan. Like childhood. But childhood friend from china... whahahahaa. At least i know my money's well spent. Sg girls..spend time spend money still not enough. Thats way. go for FTs. (foreign talents). lol.

what if a gal says "can we just be friends"? guy got any chance?? :dunno:

U must be dreaming then...
She already told you, just be friends, so.. no chance for now.

But then again, doesnt mean no chance forever right?

no chance le, take the simple path, don't make things complicated ;)

Reading this no wonder you guys are sooooo thick skinned

Gals tell 'em they don't want a relationship. Guys think they are playing hard to get.
Gals tell 'em happy to be a friend. Guys think they're in with a chance.....and they might be right but mostly the gal only wants to be a friend 'cause she has no interest.

If a gal keeps edging away from you touching her - it's a sure sign she ain't interested.

Some gals like the "bad boys" but most will think they are idiots.

Who's up for classes on getting a gal/dating a gal?

Dude the more u run after a gal ..quite possible that she is gonna take u for granted .

keep a decent distance and yes don't talk too much let her talk more ..don't show to her that ur really crazy for her ..for sure ur expensive gift's etc may not work ..do somehnig thats straight from ur heart and keep it simple ...

One thing for sure relationships just happen's donot plan for it. :) be just normal don't think too much

just my 2 cents ...

Just in case you think the scenarios are made up... they all happened to me... (except the wedding booking, which happened to a close friend)

http://www.asiaone.com/print/Just+Woman/About+Me/Columns/Story/A1Story20080624-72694.html

From my paper:

But then again, Singaporean guys are not looking for the "typical Singaporean girl" - just as the Singaporean girl is not looking for the "typical Singaporean guy".

They contended that while the female on the street is all right to look at, guys struggle with finding Miss Right. Their complaints? Read on.
"Singaporean girls for some reason have developed the Paris Hilton attitude even when they are built like Hotel 81," said one reader.
They aren't adventurous or independent either, complained another.
They're just content to work and live for their weekends where they engage in "typical Singaporean activities: Shopping, eating, going to movies and clubbing", he wrote.
Clearly, the debate over the merits of the Singapore man versus the Singapore woman is not going to die down. In a Stomp poll conducted back in February asking whether Singaporean women expect too much, a staggering 52.4 per cent of men who answered said that "I find them hypocritical as they want equality but expect preferential treatment".
At a very civil tea last weekend, I also asked my female friends who they thought the typical Singaporean guy is and why they wouldn't date him.
Scones and tea cups went flying as I was barraged by a torrent of replies that ranged from "He's nice but not man enough - he lets girls walk all over him" to "He's not well-travelled enough to be truly worldly".

Hi
I guess you belong to the fairer sex?
Ladies tend to send mixed signals, but sure, happy to get tuition from the expert.

Best way to avoid confusion is to be upfront with the guy, IMO. Not many girls do that, and even if it is a total brush off, at least I know, rather than string the poor sod along.

Reading this no wonder you guys are sooooo thick skinned

Gals tell 'em they don't want a relationship. Guys think they are playing hard to get.
Gals tell 'em happy to be a friend. Guys think they're in with a chance.....and they might be right but mostly the gal only wants to be a friend 'cause she has no interest.

If a gal keeps edging away from you touching her - it's a sure sign she ain't interested.

Some gals like the "bad boys" but most will think they are idiots.

Who's up for classes on getting a gal/dating a gal?

U must be dreaming then...
She already told you, just be friends, so.. no chance for now.

But then again, doesnt mean no chance forever right?

Wait quietly like a mouse at the sideline for her to be dumped.

Then show your face for her to cry in your arms.

If that doesn't happen head for Mainland and Vietnam.

Then you will end up like the TS of the long thread further down - boraangel ?

quote]

Hi
I guess you belong to the fairer sex?
Ladies tend to send mixed signals, but sure, happy to get tuition from the expert.

Best way to avoid confusion is to be upfront with the guy, IMO. Not many girls do that, and even if it is a total brush off, at least I know, rather than string the poor sod along.

well thankfully the girl i like in poly for 3 yrs turned me down as a friend even though i still miss her sometimes at least i wasnt being string along...
to be honest even the girl tell me lets be friends, i would never think i got a chance with her unless she drop me some rather clear hints.
else just be normal friends will do, couldnt ask for more from my part and i believe that platonic relationships are possible.
well for some girls who give me the feeling that if "we cant be lovers, lets be friends".
in cases like these, i would prefer to tread carefully cos some of the girls can be rather "cold" afterwards.

actually there's no chance.
unless you're the best possible deal available but that could be years later...enjoy the wait then if you're still keen and hopefully you dont have to wait as long as "forest grump".
but why bother to wait when life is only so short?

Then you will end up like the TS of the long thread further down - boraangel ?

Then you post such a thread and get the Love Gods in Kopitiam give you endless advices. :bsmilie:

If that doesn't happen head for Mainland and Vietnam.

That is not loving someone, Sion. No wonder you cant find a fellow Singapore girl (and i hope you dont) . That is called possessing someone.

Head for MnV instead then.

Thanks.

I am happily already in Paradise Mainland. :bsmilie:

God Bless Singaporean girls...
Prayers answered, time to chant...

Status
Not open for further replies.