Honda Stream or Toyota Wish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not an environmentalist, so not going for CNG. I don't drive a lot, so won't contribute so much pollutants to Mother Earth. Only during my free time for my family. I want them to lead a better life! :)

Does one have to be an environmentalist to purchase a CNG car?

well not really actually , i drive a CNG car because it's cheaper.
However the prices of CNG has went up a very unfair amount (1.3+ all the way to 1.7+) and the best part is that it hasn't went down even though petrol prices have dropped.

So much for "Our CNG prices are going up due to rising cost of petrol" :(

my stream is Style Edition, 2008.

comes with arm rest, chrome handles, sport rims, leather seats. 5 years warranty, no HU, HID as standard no more liao.

now got some exterior mods to make it fiercer.. :bsmilie:

end of aug.. should be nice to show u... hahahahahahahahahaa....

arm rest kinda like... tsk tsk for stream.. but i like the crv one. kinda cool thou.

KM rather ex lah. PI must go for reliable one.... since most of them have lots of patterns up their sleeves.

my carpark here gt at least 10 streams... u can come over to the west and see..... we have from full stock streams to quite well tricked out ones... :bsmilie:

actually.. no need.. as long one one is concerned about raising petrol cost.. can change to CNG. but for mpv like stream... dun bother.... not worth paying 3k to install cng and change it into one oversized sedan with 4 seats.. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.