Honda Crossroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, both are very nice cars! But somehow the GTR lacks the jaw dropping effect leh.... IMO, Lotus are nice too!
You want a lotus? Can be done on your Altis actually. Take out everything. Cut away the boot. Lotus uses the same Altis engine. Just go get the 1.8L version. Haha. Tweak it, and turbo charge it.

GMAN

Oh yes! speaking of which, the C class is very chio oso! probably one of the nicest looking sedan out there....
Yupp. Nice too. But i wish they had used leds for the rear lights. Conventional lamps are not really that nice anymore. Haha.

GMAN

Yea, both are very nice cars! But somehow the GTR lacks the jaw dropping effect leh.... IMO, Lotus are nice too!

once you are behind the wheels of an LP640, you will not even be bothered with a naked girl on the street waving for you to pick up.:bsmilie:

You are basically behind a jet engine. The fastest i went was 250km/h (not on singapore roads hor). gunning at >300km/h will need a strong heart

once you are behind the wheels of an LP640, you will not even be bothered with a naked girl on the street waving for you to pick up.:bsmilie:

You are basically behind a jet engine. The fastest i went was 250km/h (not on singapore roads hor). gunning at >300km/h will need a strong heart
I drove at 300Km/h..................................................................................................................................In the game PGR4 XBOX 360. Hahaha!!!

GMAN

Apologies to TS indeed.

We have gone on-track on boy racer thoughts.... just let us day dream a bit here...

And back to earth topic...

The crossroads is a great car. It wont make you clock 340km/h and hence you are assured a safe drive and definitely good family car and for xmm, too.:bsmilie:

Apologies to TS indeed.

We have gone on-track on boy racer thoughts.... just let us day dream a bit here...

The crossroads is a great car. It wont make you clock 340km/h and hence you are assured a safe drive and definitely good family car and for xmm, too.:bsmilie:
It's a mini hummer look a like. Haha.

GMAN

You want a lotus? Can be done on your Altis actually. Take out everything. Cut away the boot. Lotus uses the same Altis engine. Just go get the 1.8L version. Haha. Tweak it, and turbo charge it.

GMAN

Haha, oh that i didn't know. they actually use the same engine:think: interesting! Haha, i think if i do that, whole singapore's traffic police will be chasing behind me for severe illegal modifications:bsmilie:

Yupp. Nice too. But i wish they had used leds for the rear lights. Conventional lamps are not really that nice anymore. Haha.

GMAN

Yah! Like the Audi R8! the first time i saw the R8, i went WOW!

I drove at 300Km/h..................................................................................................................................In the game PGR4 XBOX 360. Hahaha!!!

GMAN

I drove at that speed too, in an Audi TT which is kena mod until dunno what. But its in need for speed prostreet....

Apologies to TS indeed.

Yes, I muz apologize oso:embrass:

Crossroad is chio enuf IMO.... And like what contaxable said, it won't go anywhere near 300km/h, so u still can pick up that naked meimei waving at u along the road:bsmilie:

I drove at that speed too, in an Audi TT which is kena mod until dunno what. But its in need for speed prostreet....

Just remember, at those kinda speed on a normal highway road, one piece of foreign object on the floor can send the whole car smash off somewhere. The concentration level has to be very very high for speeds above 200km/h. And hence, it is very tiring to drive at deadly speeds. Best is to go at 85km/h and enjoy the whole trip.

I used to travel at high speeds (bet 120 to 250) for trips and always ended up tired. But i was young then.

now i drive like an old man:bsmilie: maybe its retribution.

Just remember, at those kinda speed on a normal highway road, one piece of foreign object on the floor can send the whole car smash off somewhere. The concentration level has to be very very high for speeds above 200km/h. And hence, it is very tiring to drive at deadly speeds. Best is to go at 85km/h and enjoy the whole trip.

I used to travel at high speeds (bet 120 to 250) for trips and always ended up tired. But i was young then.

now i drive like an old man:bsmilie: maybe its retribution.

My Audi in the game always ends up over turning:bsmilie:

Speaking of which, there was once i was in a cab, the uncle went 120km/h.... I immediately told him i'm not in a rush. Guess whats his reply? He said he's in a rush to change shift.... Faints man....

Last edited:
My Audi in the game always ends up over turning:bsmilie:

Speaking of which, there was once i was in a cab, the uncle went 120km/h.... I immediately told him i'm not in a rush. Guess whats his reply? He said he's in a rush to change shift.... Faints man....
I crashed once at 350km/h in the game. I walked away. Unhurt. Haha. But in real life, i've crashed before at about 50-60km/h on the bicycle. Down hill riding. Experience and damage done on me, totally not nice at all.

GMAN

Yes, I muz apologize oso:embrass:

Crossroad is chio enuf IMO.... And like what contaxable said, it won't go anywhere near 300km/h, so u still can pick up that naked meimei waving at u along the road:bsmilie:
Naked meimei. OMG...nah...i would pass. I want someone who is decent and has a nice character. Haha...I'm 18, still not a single GF. Sad la. Haha.

Yeah, Cross Roads is nice. Go get some Ray's rims, and put in a Double Din Pioneer Radio Headset if possible. Plus. Change the speakers to a pioneer system. Add a amplifier under the passenger seat. If possible, put a nice sub woofer in the boot. A small one at the side. No need those big ones. The car still needs to be practical.

The dress up nice. Wear some nice shades. Comb your hair nicely. If you have a GF/Wife. Pick her up and give her a ride on your new car. Show her you're "da man".:bsmilie:

GMAN

Last edited:

Cabbies know when/where to speed. If they want to, they can get by without getting caught since they are on the road 12hrs a day.

For modern cars, 120km/h is not really a problem for the car. but if he got stopped by TP or bang another car, you end up wasting time with him. I sat in speeding cabs before, but i observe his reflexes. If he is sharp and alert, i am still ok and pretend i dont know.

But if you smell alcohol in taxi, demand him to stop immediately. i had come across a cabbie who took abit of beer and i could smell it. i told him to let me be last passenger and i warned him to go home straight. A speeding cab is not as bad as a drunk one.

Naked meimei. OMG...nah...i would pass. I want someone who is decent and has a nice character. Haha...I'm 18, still not a single GF. Sad la. Haha.

Yeah, Cross Roads is nice. Go get some Ray's rims, and put in a Double Din Pioneer Radio Headset if possible. Plus. Change the speakers to a pioneer system. Add a amplifier under the passenger seat. If possible, put a nice sub woofer in the boot. A small one at the side. No need those big ones. The car still needs to be practical.

The dress up nice. Wear some nice shades. Comb your hair nicely. If you have a GF/Wife. Pick her up and give her a ride on your new car. Show her you're "da man".:bsmilie:

GMAN

warning warning... i smell poison.:bsmilie:

wah, din know you are quite young. i am old liao... haha

warning warning... i smell poison.:bsmilie:

wah, din know you are quite young. i am old liao... haha
Poison? Nah. I'm just recommending you the stuff, that's worth getting. If you are getting the car, you can ask me any questions. I'll help you within what i know. Haha.

About 12 years in cars. Haha. Don't know why. But i have the passion for it. I've learnt how to identify the cars without logos, just by looking at the car head lights, or rear lights. I can tell you the model. Haha.

How old is old? Old is if you want to be Old. Otherwise you can still be young, if you wish to. It's all in the mindset. If you feel old, you will be old. If you feel young, you will be who you are.

GMAN

Last edited:
Nothing there? Haha. Some 14 year old talking about his holidays? Haha.

GMAN

Look at post #43 & onwards.... oso toking abt some no GF thingy.... And i agree on his views... well not all but some...

Poison? Nah. I'm just recommending you the stuff, that's worth getting. If you are getting the car, you can ask me any questions. I'll help you within what i know. Haha.

About 12 years in cars. Haha. Don't know why. But i have the passion for it. I've learnt how to identify the cars without logos, just by looking at the car head lights, or rear lights. I can tell you the model. Haha.

GMAN

I used to be able to do that a couple of years ago.... Can even memorize the engine layout...Then all the manufacturer started launching tonnes of new models.... I gave up eventually given my increasing workload.... Nowadays, i juz on the road see see thats all....

Last edited:
I used to be able to do that a couple of years ago.... Can even memorize the engine layout...Then all the manufacturer started launching tonnes of new models.... I gave up eventually given my increasing workload.... Nowadays, i juz on the road see see thats all....
I constantly update myself abo. Haha...it's just passion bro. It's alright. It's nothing big. Haha.

GMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.