Hi All !!! Please Congratulate Me !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing I am not telling, my boss also and did engage another photographer. The company paid for a ang mo to take photo. I am a backup but still need to take photo.

I am hoping to do Asian proud today.

huh??????????

One more thing I am not telling, my boss also and did engage another photographer. The company paid for a ang mo to take photo. I am a backup but still need to take photo.

Ohhhhh what a moment it must be for you. I mean....... its not everytime someone gets screwed and feels good about it right?

So now you're turning it into a racial issue? Wow you really made Asian "proud" tonight. :p

in a organisation,When u have a skill or something useful (that not everyone has), don't be make used of. Instead make it your advantage.

This happened when I was a junior-ranked corporal when doing national service. I was only one of 3-4 personnal in the camp(small divison) who holds a license to drive a military vechical. There's two MID plate vehicles in the camp for official use. One is a passenger car and the other is a lorry.

Being the most junior, I was natually "arrowed" to do all the **** work that requires driving those vehicles. Instead of seeing it as extra work, I used to to my advantage. With that "power", I naturally had a advantage. Even high-ranked officers had to "butter" me. Instead of "ordering" me to drive them here and there, they have to politely ask me, this is so that I will not "report" them "abusing their rights" to use the vehicles(and petrol) instead of using their own private cars. although the vehicles are used to travel between various camps, There's a fine line between official work and private matters

so the officers had to be dangle some sort of "carrot" infront of me, like extra hours off and extra off days etc. They were also extra nice to me because I was useful. So my life as as a junior NSF was pretty good. I was excused from alot of other hard work because
all I did was...drive drive drive. The other 3-4 person who had that driving license see it as a burden coz it's extra work. I see it as a priviledge :)

although not monetary, a 'trade' has actually taken place here ....... good on you bro'

Last edited:
...... my boss also and did engage another photographer..... paid for a ang mo to take photo...... I am hoping to do Asian proud today.

Sorry, I do not congratulate fools

Google, u better understand that this is a Photography Community where the community's bias will ALWAYS be to look out for the interests of photographers at all levels ....... as best as we collectively can .... including YOUR interests

Even if no money is involved, please use a little street smarts in future in making your efforts rewarded with either soft favors and/or other 'soft dollar' incentives.

Thread closed.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.