Not again... :rolleyes:

If it's full frame, @ $6K for a D200 specs, you going to buy? :rolleyes:

espn said:
Not again... :rolleyes:

If it's full frame, @ $6K for a D200 specs, you going to buy? :rolleyes:

Not again....

jnet6 said:
Wat's full frame???
is medium format consider full frame.......?

He meant 135 format, 24x36mm. Which medium format are you referring?

shutterbug said:
ok, just found out it's 10.2MP to 10.4MP CCD :bsmilie:

1. 10.4MP CCD
2. Looks and feels like a modified F6
3. 11AF
4. 2.5" LCD 230,000 Pixels
5. Built-in flash (more powerful)
6. new battery 1500mAh
7. Good ISO3200 image
8. APS size sensor
9. Like D2, able to key in lens info.
10. Deliverable b4 Christmas

New lens: AF-S VR 18-200 f/3.5-5.6DX

Got a better translation:

1. 10.4 million pixel CCD, 4 channels high speed read, supports 5FPS RAW, but does not have the D2x two times crop option

2. Based on F6 body, but modified and having less metal in the construction However, the feel of the body is similar to that of the F6

3. Based on F6 11 point focus pattern, but there are a further 7 focus points to choose from (This bit is a bit hard to fathom)

4. 2.5" LCD, 230,000 pixels

5. Same in camera flash as D70, but with the addition of more formidable flash control functions

6. Outstanding power source and power management system management system, uses a new 1,500 mAH lithium battery in the hand grip, or 6 nickel metal hydride batteries externally (MBD200??). So one may choose battery type, and the camera electronics fully displays the nickel hydrogen battery the performance.

7. Outstanding high ISO performance ability: the sensor has very good performance at ISO 3,200.

8. The APS size (DX) sensor use has enabled further advances in lens miniaturization, as powerfully illustrated by the simultaneously released AF-S VR 18-200/3.5-5.6DX. Not only does this greatly enhance user convenience, but the image quality is should satisfy even a nitpicking specialized photographer's eye! Long live DX!

9. Outstanding performance for the price (Less than the Canon 5D but not half the price)

10. Like the D2 series, manual lens specification can be input.

11. Available before Christmas, so there will be many people jumping with joy at the bright D200 show jumping out of their gift box!

And picture of D200

d200.jpg

d200front.jpg

Pics looks a bit funny, esp the 1 pic, lens looks distorted. Bulky too with some of the buttons and the strap hook at weird places.

TMC said:
Pics looks a bit funny, esp the 1 pic, lens looks distorted. Bulky too with some of the buttons and the strap hook at weird places.

The above are real stuff, the pre-production units are circulating for testing. There will also be a new macro flash according to the website.

Photobug said:
The above are real stuff, the pre-production units are circulating for testing. There will also be a new macro flash according to the website.
BUY BUY BUY!!!

Well, lets see how good is the ISO thingy first.:think: Will be patiently waiting for test results before considering buying.:)

I didnt say it is a fake but I do have reservations on its authenticity. I saw the site when you taken the pics from and I have read all that has been posted. BUt then until a more reliable source can verify, I wont be too happy yet.

my 2 cts on the pics. The buttons seems pretty cramped with features. The AEL button seems a bit far from the AF-ON button. Thumb will have to stretch just to get an AE Lock. I see the metering selector at the AEL button so what are the 2 buttons near the shutter for now?

TMC said:
I see the metering selector at the AEL button so what are the 2 buttons near the shutter for now?

It seems to be the Mode button (selection for PASM on the pro bodies) and the EV compensation button.

If the design is correct, the backlight illumination for the top LCD will be activated by the switch on the shutter release.

Status
Not open for further replies.