HELP my computer crashed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
" it cannot boot up to the windows... stop till after it load Windows XP and it goes blank.. "

It means your hardware is functional. More of XP and software problem, assuming your XP is original, sometimes the automatic update can F$% up your windows. Happens to me sometimes too.

Get a Recovery Software installed. I use Paragon Hardisk Manager 2009 , where the installed copy has a function to make a copy of itself on a usb flashdrive which is self booting.

Very useful for me when windows xp simply refuse to boot. Just plug that thumbdrive, reboot , set boot on usb drive, Paragon loads, select appropriate function.

Also not to skip installing a antivirus software. It's really essential on XP. Anyway I've said bye-bye to XP, using Windows 7 RC 64bit, power!

thanks for the advice but Windows 7 stable anot ? :think:

thanks for the advice but Windows 7 stable anot ? :think:

Looks like it, that's why I also upgraded to Win 7 (32bit) on my ACER 531H netbook and Acer 4520G laptop. I've installed and played a couple of old games like Diablo 2, Warcraft 3, Starcraft 2, Battlefield 1942 plus newer stuffs like HAWX ,CnC 3 Kane's Wrath COD4 and BF2. All these are 32bit games.

Media players like VLC 1.01 plays .mkv files without issues. In fact seems simulation games like HAWX ran smoother than on my XP previously. Maybe due to the better memory management on the 64bit OS.

The only thing about Win 7 is it does not have driver support for one hardware on my ACER laptop, my built-in modem.

BSOD = blue screen of death...

Cheers

cannnot be USB , i fear is motherboard crash :cry:

i got no USB connected to my computer... seems like i gotta to send it for repair ? anyone got any shop to intro that do a good job ?

Maybe motherboard burn? :dunno: maybe

Maybe motherboard burn? :dunno: maybe

cannot be lehh. my computer got 6 fans plus CM V8.. how can burn ? quite cooling liao eh.

where u stay? send ur system over to me lor...

errr i just reformat it already.. any good spyware or anti adware programme, cos my computer always got alot of pop up, every 10mins sure got one. some even play stupid music..

cannot be lehh. my computer got 6 fans plus CM V8.. how can burn ? quite cooling liao eh.

errr i just reformat it already.. any good spyware or anti adware programme, cos my computer always got alot of pop up, every 10mins sure got one. some even play stupid music..
Hmm, you want the free ones or you going to buy. Personally the free ones aren't really that good. So i bought Trendmicro. Pretty alright for me. Affordable too.

GMAN

also can burn wat, u think CM V8 ur cpu become GOD mode ar? sometimes mobo caps pop also like that... due to surge or watever final destination stories.

just only when i restart my computer, it cannot boot up to the windows... stop till after it load Windows XP and it goes blank..

i went to BIOs and set 1st boot to CD drive, than i press to boot, stuck at blue screen

I know you've successfully reformatted your comp, but I would suggest to try re-seating your RAMs if it happens again. (The last time something similar happened to me it was due to faulty RAM slots which worked intermittently.)

Status
Not open for further replies.