hello hello, no photography allowed

Waaah Sprintist!

Pushing the envelope! :thumbsup:

I'M LOVIN' IT!

Great work, and I'll join Ah Tiow. :bsmilie: In fact, we should all join Ah Tiow in his applause to you and your stunning and brave model! :devil:

:vhappy::vhappy:
hahaha. yep i loved it! kudos to your processing! WEE! okay now everyone knows who's the crazy person jumping around in the MRT stations today... :confused:

thank you =) i had alot of other CMI pictures in the same shoot that shall never see the light of the day too, haha.

*hi-fives back* thank you! =) wasn't expecting such a great response though! relieved that it all turned out good and well despite all the constrains we faced. ^.^ yep, i look forward to my next shoot with sprintist too!

hahaha. yep i loved it! kudos to your processing! WEE! okay now everyone knows who's the crazy person jumping around in the MRT stations today... :confused:

thank you =) i had alot of other CMI pictures in the same shoot that shall never see the light of the day too, haha.

*hi-fives back* thank you! =) wasn't expecting such a great response though! relieved that it all turned out good and well despite all the constrains we faced. ^.^ yep, i look forward to my next shoot with sprintist too!
upz for the moller too :bsmilie::thumbsup:

Great job by both Sprintist and Appliebleu:thumbsup: Fantastic series of photos. Appreciate the extra effort needed to create these photos in setting like inside the mrt train and station. It takes real courage to pose and jumping around among the public. Ha ha, I can't imagine how paiseh it is for the rest of the commuters:bsmilie:

Sprintist :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

the moment i see your series...my expression become "wow....wow...wow..."
it's so unique and full of surprises...

五体投地。。。you're the MAN!!!

Lucky you, SK.

I kena warned and IC kena copy two times on Kranji and Bouna Vista Mrt,
even when taking pics outwards from the MRT.

Amazing execution of a great concept. :thumbsup:

good job sprintist, ure making good use of your holidays!

HAHAH

moh tak teng ah awalk winner ish chiu!

Wah.. salute salute..
You can manage to do such a theme in Singapore! And well executed!
Like others said.. you WIN liaoz..:bsmilie:
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

AWESOME:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

We should all do it at the same time one day! 5 staff wont be enough to stop us haha:bsmilie:

what i say here wont be able to praise you much enough, but you should know how much i appreciate your guts and techniques :bsmilie:

epic. win. thread.
very daring yet something close to the hearts of the locals

next time SMRT should hire you to be their photographer!! :bsmilie:

Waaah Sprintist!

Pushing the envelope! :thumbsup:

I'M LOVIN' IT!

Great work, and I'll join Ah Tiow. :bsmilie: In fact, we should all join Ah Tiow in his applause to you and your stunning and brave model! :devil:

oh no, later i get sore eyes

great stuffs....your model and you....excellent..kudos to you 2.

thanks on behalf of applie too

Great job by both Sprintist and Appliebleu:thumbsup: Fantastic series of photos. Appreciate the extra effort needed to create these photos in setting like inside the mrt train and station. It takes real courage to pose and jumping around among the public. Ha ha, I can't imagine how paiseh it is for the rest of the commuters:bsmilie:

the commuters were pretty curious but i think we were more paiseh especially applie haha

the moment i see your series...my expression become "wow....wow...wow..."
it's so unique and full of surprises...

五体投地。。。you're the MAN!!!

thanks, me young boy only hahaha

Lucky you, SK.

I kena warned and IC kena copy two times on Kranji and Bouna Vista Mrt,
even when taking pics outwards from the MRT.

wah francis, what were you shooting? i was told by the staff i could shoot outside their station though, that was jurong east mrt though. looks like the company made friends with you already hehe

Amazing execution of a great concept. :thumbsup:

thankyou, would say a pretty good execution from an inspired photo heh

good job sprintist, ure making good use of your holidays!

HAHAH

yes, definitely! time passes very fast though and i dont like it lol

moh tak teng ah awalk winner ish chiu!

beauty is in the eye of the beholder mah lol

Wah.. salute salute..
You can manage to do such a theme in Singapore! And well executed!
Like others said.. you WIN liaoz..:bsmilie:

haha when can we see nice kongo pics taken in the train too?:thumbsup:

AWESOME

We should all do it at the same time one day! 5 staff wont be enough to stop us haha:bsmilie:

hmm, i will humji one..you wont see me there haha :sweat:

what i say here wont be able to praise you much enough, but you should know how much i appreciate your guts and techniques :bsmilie:

thanks, what are friends for, appreciate that!

thankious!

:eek: great piece of work... the model is so darling :eek: salute to her

sure is, she deserve your salute:)

epic. win. thread.
very daring yet something close to the hearts of the locals

next time SMRT should hire you to be their photographer!! :bsmilie:

haha nt epic fail can already, hmm i cannot shoot what smrt wants cos i'm too random lol