hello hello, no photography allowed

Hats off, shirt off, shorts off, underwear also off to salute the great creative mind and passion at work!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cheers
ahtiow

wah piang i dont deserve that accolade..lol far from it, just fuelling my passion to shoot shoot shoot

well everyone, this is the person to give your praise to for her courage and numerous attempts in full view of the singaporean public :bsmilie:

*high five* hope you liked the pics appplie! thanks!

wooo...well done appliebleu! i admire your courage. you look very comfortable in the photos some more! :thumbsup:

wah piang i dont deserve that accolade..lol far from it, just fuelling my passion to shoot shoot shoot
you are on the roll!!enjoyed this series,kudos to your subject and to your effort:thumbsup:

That is good photography :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Hope someday can get to learn from you:D

Pic 7 might appear in storm...haha...

So, you are the model in the pictures.
Thank you for your efforts and courage.
You have made everybody's day.

Hope to see you in other unique collaborations with sprintist.

HIGH FIVE TO YOU TOO!

:thumbsup:
wah, the comments are coming in fast and furious.
glad everyone loved it!

*hi-fives to sprintist* =D

im looking forward to photos from your evening shoot! JIAYOU!!!!

you are on the roll!!enjoyed this series,kudos to your subject and to your effort

thankyou very much, i think kudos more to the subject if not i would not have any photo at all :bsmilie:

That is good photography :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Hope someday can get to learn from you

thanks, don't mind sharing whatever little things that i know, i am also literally guy with camera :bsmilie:

Pic 7 might appear in storm...haha...

you mean stomp? i checked, there was an elderly lading and a middle age woman opposite then, less likely, unless you shot us :bsmilie:

Beautiful then come stay near me la, then i shoot you dancing in mrt everyday!~:bsmilie:

Once again, Nice concept!

umm, sprintist cannot dance, actually sprintist also cannot sprint :bsmilie: i shake my head considered dance?

Sprintist, well done!! Awesome series! :lovegrin:

thanks! you should have taken over for the 'ambient' shooting :thumbsup:

no horse run...:thumbsup:

but i think it will be lagi better if u can captured some peak hr...:)

no horse run...:thumbsup:

but i think it will be lagi better if u can captured some peak hr...:)

agree with you! that was my very main intention, in fact one particular shot inspired from a shot on flickr to shoot with a dance pose but it was far too crowded to even squeeze in

here's theinspirational photo that i saw some time back taken by manganite on flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/manganite/173253613/

credits to the respective photographer

agree with you! that was my very main intention, in fact one particular shot inspired from a shot on flickr to shoot with a dance pose but it was far too crowded to even squeeze in

here's theinspirational photo that i saw some time back taken by manganite on flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/manganite/173253613/

credits to the respective photographer

ahh...same thinkin...:bsmilie:

actually i was thinkin of something even worse, and confirm kena caught by MRT staff..:bsmilie:

Well done my friend! You are officially one of the CS greats!

actually i was thinkin of something even worse, and confirm kena caught by MRT staff..:bsmilie:

hmm, what was your intentions? maybe you can show us in pictures :bsmilie::thumbsup:

Well done my friend! You are officially one of the CS greats!

thanks but don't call me that haha

btw got a tip for you..i think ah..just thinking, that we more or less confirm that the 'patrolling' staff 'knock off' at 11am ;p;p

and to add, the staff are really friendly and courteous though *salute* i like their manners, it really did not affect our mood that much afterall

Last edited:
well everyone, this is the person to give your praise to for her courage and numerous attempts in full view of the singaporean public :bsmilie:

*high five* hope you liked the pics appplie! thanks!
hahaha. yep i loved it! kudos to your processing! WEE! okay now everyone knows who's the crazy person jumping around in the MRT stations today... :confused:

wooo...well done appliebleu! i admire your courage. you look very comfortable in the photos some more! :thumbsup:
thank you =) i had alot of other CMI pictures in the same shoot that shall never see the light of the day too, haha.

So, you are the model in the pictures.
Thank you for your efforts and courage.
You have made everybody's day.

Hope to see you in other unique collaborations with sprintist.

HIGH FIVE TO YOU TOO!

:thumbsup:
*hi-fives back* thank you! =) wasn't expecting such a great response though! relieved that it all turned out good and well despite all the constrains we faced. ^.^ yep, i look forward to my next shoot with sprintist too!