"HARLOW? My car's in the ditch"

Status
Not open for further replies.

vince

Feb 28, 2002
Singapore
DSC00629%20%28Small%29.jpg

Taken with SE K750i with digital zoom @ 4x while stopped at Nicoll highway traffic light juction @ Suntec City...

Yes...poor quality but please look at content.

Sony Ericsson K750i
My gallery at Flickr

that's quite a narrow little slot..

how bout lousy driver?

elphin said:
that's quite a narrow little slot..

how bout lousy driver?

good driver...his aim was excellent. :)

that guy could have hurt workers behind! anyway lousy car :bsmilie:

vince said:
good driver...his aim was excellent. :)

Driver need to be send for driving test again.:confused:

Perfect photo for a caption contest ;) Here's mine:

"Hey Bob, the good news is that you were right -- there is something wrong with your steering."

Ya, not the car lah... PLBSW... You notice his car is perpendicular to the direction of the road??!?!

I think it's a case of kopi license.... :bsmilie:

tiz if wat happen when u try to do a schumi run even when the road conditions are wet and not in your favour and when u r not up to scratch, the end result would be both damage to the car and your wallet, u pity these bengs who think the world of themselves cause they drive a mit or rex......, lame drivers whose a danger not only 2 themselves but other road users.

u wanna speed, join a team be trained and get off our streets, there's always a race circuit for u to prove yourselves......, juz dont lose your live on the roads......:angry:

Hopefully nobody's hurt. Just imagine if he hit your children or any of your family members.

philliptan said:
Ya, not the car lah... PLBSW... You notice his car is perpendicular to the direction of the road??!?!

I think it's a case of kopi license.... :bsmilie:
Yah, not the car because you are driving the same car!

Status
Not open for further replies.