Happy Valentine's Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh? u really funny leh...

hashbrown say u sell satay, i say u hard up (no money) then how come the girls gone home drag into picture? :sweat:

I see a lot of carrot heads going on the streets tomorrow and getting chopping paying a premium for food and flowers... kekeke. I'll stay in office and lug my carton of mandarin oranges home after work.

I see a lot of carrot heads going on the streets tomorrow and getting chopping paying a premium for food and flowers... kekeke. I'll stay in office and lug my carton of mandarin oranges home after work.

I will be eating carrot cake... meanwhile watching carrot heads getting chop... :bsmilie:

then i will be waiting at bishan for you.... u give me 8 can liao... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: my vday present la....

happy valentine's day to all.
:hearts:

buying flower from wet market and eat at food court, price still the same :bsmilie:

yawn.....:what:

Vday-CARD.jpg

Here's my greeting card ;) (will be taken down by the 15th =p )

Wow.... It is really unique postcard....
Happy Valentine to you all.....
May you all have a wonderful date....

i realize many cser are singles...... or otherswise... many photographer are single????

Happy Valentine's day to you all. :kiss:

today many guys sure act blur or act busy. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.