Ha Ha Ha!! 23nd season Weight Loss Cafe . Jia you Jia you

Status
Not open for further replies.
housework day... finished sweeping floor, now finishing laundry... changed bedsheets, hung up & folded clean laundry...
i'm gonna go for a pedicure later to pamper myself... me so guai today :)

housework day... finished sweeping floor, now finishing laundry... changed bedsheets, hung up & folded clean laundry...

Fiddling with my photography equipments.....think will go to find something nice to shoot, eat and drink liao. More than five days cooked inside the house. :angry:

finshed laundry, hung up, watered the plants coz my sis forgot to water them this morning, planted new sunflower seeds hopefully it will grow
home alone at home :bsmilie:

Smell like Kampong but hotter air.. heh heh.. current PSI 143 heh heh upz upz all the way.. hahahahaaha..:bsmilie::bsmilie:

wonder anyone will start to wear mask?

So sad, just recovered from diarrhea....now comes the haze.

Actually, might as well be the last and worst haze....hope their forest totally burnt up. :bsmilie:

Wa lau burnt up sure PSI shoot to 800 all mati la..:sweat:

wah... 150 liao... damn sian

wah... 150 liao... damn sian

hahahaha............break record liao huh....hahahahahaa...time to get drunk and go sleep..:sweatsm:

hahahaha............break record liao huh....hahahahahaa...time to get drunk and go sleep..:sweatsm:

then make babies with chr***** ar ? :bsmilie:

Time to go jogging liao.. back in an hour.. :sweat:

Time to go jogging liao.. back in an hour.. :sweat:

er... jog at this hour, when PSI hits 150 ? later end up going to CGH for oxygen :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.