Guys who love supershort shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the eunuchs in Forbidden City would have nothing underneath. :bsmilie:

but thatz the Forbidden City, here no compare wan... :sweat:

Maybe I am old school and there was a time in the 70s we do have pretty shot running shorts like from Lotto and Adidas if I recall those I bought but that was becasue we were sprinters and runners..that was the best thing to wear for running sports but once off the field... no one I know would be caught dead wearing them. The one times I see this and STILL DO even now and again... are those sissy boys trying to attract guys heh.... I recall we use to get police NS officers to wear those shorts and tees and get them to walk about Fort Road and East Coast to attract "men' who goes there for some men on men action then actually running or swimming hahahaha..... You sure that is not the case of those "guys" the TS was talking about? They might pretend to be macho about are really fairies. But then again hell look at some of the hairstyle of those "guys" have... it has come to the point that you can't tell from the back if they are guys or girls...what is worst they body shape are becoming too soft and feminine. What is the world coming to these days? heheheheh..

I suppose you don't call them shorts for nothing. They are supposed to be - short.

I beg to disagree with very tall girls with supershort short :heart:

:) Hehe...I am surprised that you are so open-minded. If I had a daughter, I don't think I would want her to wear a pair of shorts that reveal 1/3 of her butt on the MRT or bus. I can allow her to take part in FHM competitions, but in public, everyone should be dressed properly. A fine example is Sindy. You see her sexy side on FHM and magazine spreads, but when I met her in person, she was dressed very humbly and you see that in front of you, that's just any teenage schoolgirl in T-shirt, normal shorts, and slippers. In short, you don't have to dress to the nineties to cut the edge. I don't see the need to wear a pair of tight, ultrashort shorts when you go out to meet your friends. Pub environment I can understand. Girls dress to kill. In Europe you see girls skimpily dressed in pubs in the dead of the winter. Beach also I can understand. There are enough places to show off your figure, but not in public.

:) Hehe...I am surprised that you are so open-minded. If I had a daughter, I don't think I would want her to wear a pair of shorts that reveal 1/3 of her butt on the MRT or bus. I can allow her to take part in FHM competitions, but in public, everyone should be dressed properly. A fine example is Sindy. You see her sexy side on FHM and magazine spreads, but when I met her in person, she was dressed very humbly and you see that in front of you, that's just any teenage schoolgirl in T-shirt, normal shorts, and slippers. In short, you don't have to dress to the nineties to cut the edge. I don't see the need to wear a pair of tight, ultrashort shorts when you go out to meet your friends. Pub environment I can understand. Girls dress to kill. In Europe you see girls skimpily dressed in pubs in the dead of the winter. Beach also I can understand. There are enough places to show off your figure, but not in public.

then your future daughter will say to you:
daddy, i had been browsing your flickr webby and 50% of the pic were of young ladies barely clad with two pieces of small fabric... i thought you liked such costumes and coincidently i like wearing them too :bsmilie:

then your future daughter will say to you:
daddy, i had been browsing your flickr webby and 50% of the pic were of young ladies barely clad with two pieces of small fabric... i thought you liked such costumes and coincidently i like wearing them too :bsmilie:

ya, kinda surprised he is so conservative...

nice post. :bsmilie: nice thought. :bsmilie: nice execution. :bsmilie:

ya, kinda surprised he is so conservative...

nice post. :bsmilie: nice thought. :bsmilie: nice execution. :bsmilie:

I remember God once told me not to do unto others those things that I wouldn't want others to do unto me ....:sweat:

not yet enlighten la .... usually last day on earth then got enlighten ..

U met God liao leh... :bigeyes:

Anyway kinda funny lah, for ppl who look at girls pic instead of photo quality... and see other ppl's daughter is ok, not his own... so if everybody think like him, i think he will be photostarving... :bsmilie:

Someone complained in the ST that he saw some photos of his son football team members and most of them were in supershort shorts ....
it was so short that his daughter could see birds and balls ....:dunno:
He met the boys and wanted to discourage them but instead he got the piss off message ....

Now, how would you react if you see guys in public in supershort shorts, when you are sure that their private parts will be accidently in full view by others?

if you are a female, how would you react if you chance upon such a situation?:think:
maybe wan to show off their phoenix

We wore those supershorts when we were young in sport too.

IIRC mine was so big that I cld prolly use it as a parachute! Granny undies came to mind.. strangeee.. :cry:

hey uncle, maybe you organize a photoshoot for these guys in FB shorts ;)

Young man, your wish comes true for the New Year!

DATE:
29th Feb 2009, Sunday

THEME:
GUY IN FB (what's that?) shorts

MODEL:
Guy with Phoenix

Dress:
2 sets of FB shorts
(1 short shorts enough for birdie shooting, telephoto lens is advised)
(2nd short is wide enough for macro shooting, suggest bring your 180mm macro lens for best foto opportunity)

BENEFITS:
NEWater or which ever is available will be provided
$5 voucher for your next shoot will be offered

SCHEDULES:
5.30am to 7.30am

RATIO OF PHOTOGRAPHERS:
Minimum 1:1
Maximum 1:60
**Full House and we will throw in an additional 3rd surprise FB short. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED!!!

PRICE:
$5 per pax

HOW TO SIGN UP:
1. Kindly PM with your Name, Forum Nick, Mobile Number, Email and the session(s) you are interested to reserve a slot.
2. Payment details will then be sent to you via SMS.

CONDITIONS:
1. All shooters must sign a release that they will not do any interview with TNP
2. Bird shooters who get too excited seeing wild birds are advised to stay away
3. Shooters who do not believe in Phoenix are banned
4. Shooters who take Raw eggs + Coffee for breakfast are advised to be more considerate and not to block other shooters
5. Please do not ask me to bring a commercial blower (similar to Ivan's one) for this shoot

1. Static
- Shoot commences -
- Full House -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.