Gundam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness said:
wooooo i love gundams too,.....try the new zakus from seed destiny man....its the first time a gundam series made me wanna be a zaku pilot...

zaku warrior muahahahha

actually the strike gundams are very cool too... =)

wow...my shipment is finally in...
bought the following =)

BANDAI MG 1/100 GUNDAM RX-78 GP02A quantity 1
BANDAI MG 1/100 STRIEK ROUGE quantity 1
BANDAI MG 1/100 WING GUNDAM Ver.Ka quantity 1
BANDAI MG 1/100 MSZ-006C1 ZETA plus C1 quantity 1
BANDAI GUNDAM SEED DESTINY:08 1/100 ZGMF-X42S DESTINY GUNDAM quantity 1
BANDAI GUNDAM SEED DESTINY:01 1/100 FORCE IMPULSE GUNDAM quantity 1
BANDAI SD GUNDAM 276 DUEL GUNDAM ASSAULTSHROUD quantity 1
BANDAI MG 1/100 MS-18E KAMPFER quantity 1
BANDAI MG 1/100 FXA-05D/RX-178 SUPERGUNDAM A.E.U.G.PROTOTYPE MOBILE SUIT+SUPPORTING FIGHTER quantity 1
BANDAI MG 1/100 RGM-79(G)GM quantity 1
BANDAI GUNDAM SEED DESTINY:04 1/100 BLAZE ZAKU PHANTOM(RAY ZA BURREL) quantity 1
BANDAI GUNDAM SEED DESTINY:09 1/100 ZGMF-X20S STRIKE FREEDOM GUNDAM quantity 1
BANDAI GUNDAM W ENDLESS WALZ HG EW7 1/100 SERPENT CUSTOM quantity 1
BANDAI SD GUNDAM 280 FORCE IMPULSE GUNDAM quantity 1
BANDAI SD GUNDAM 285 BLAZE ZAKU PHANTOM (REY ZA BURREL CUSTOM) quantity 1

sorry folks..these are not for sale =)
its for my own personal pleasure...
meanwhile....some pictures of the imports...

Cant wait to rip the boxes apart and smell the plastic within =)
DSC_0259.0.jpg

DSC_0260.0.jpg

DSC_0261.0.jpg

DSC_0262.0.jpg

DSC_0270.0.jpg

kekeke...i am going to go crazy tonight, jus viewing the beautiful boxes...hahaha

Witness said:
wooooo i love gundams too,.....try the new zakus from seed destiny man....its the first time a gundam series made me wanna be a zaku pilot...

zaku warrior muahahahha

gundam_world_3.jpg

gundam_world_1.jpg

mai tu liao... be a zaku & let my GMs & Gundam kill u... Next year... PS3, GUNDAM - Del_CtrlnoAlt IKIMATSU!!!

richliow said:
wow...my shipment is finally in...
bought the following =)

BANDAI MG 1/100 GUNDAM RX-78 GP02A quantity 1
BANDAI MG 1/100 STRIEK ROUGE quantity 1
BANDAI MG 1/100 WING GUNDAM Ver.Ka quantity 1
BANDAI MG 1/100 MSZ-006C1 ZETA plus C1 quantity 1
BANDAI GUNDAM SEED DESTINY:08 1/100 ZGMF-X42S DESTINY GUNDAM quantity 1
BANDAI GUNDAM SEED DESTINY:01 1/100 FORCE IMPULSE GUNDAM quantity 1
BANDAI SD GUNDAM 276 DUEL GUNDAM ASSAULTSHROUD quantity 1
BANDAI MG 1/100 MS-18E KAMPFER quantity 1
BANDAI MG 1/100 FXA-05D/RX-178 SUPERGUNDAM A.E.U.G.PROTOTYPE MOBILE SUIT+SUPPORTING FIGHTER quantity 1
BANDAI MG 1/100 RGM-79(G)GM quantity 1
BANDAI GUNDAM SEED DESTINY:04 1/100 BLAZE ZAKU PHANTOM(RAY ZA BURREL) quantity 1
BANDAI GUNDAM SEED DESTINY:09 1/100 ZGMF-X20S STRIKE FREEDOM GUNDAM quantity 1
BANDAI GUNDAM W ENDLESS WALZ HG EW7 1/100 SERPENT CUSTOM quantity 1
BANDAI SD GUNDAM 280 FORCE IMPULSE GUNDAM quantity 1
BANDAI SD GUNDAM 285 BLAZE ZAKU PHANTOM (REY ZA BURREL CUSTOM) quantity 1

sorry folks..these are not for sale =)
its for my own personal pleasure...
meanwhile....some pictures of the imports...

Cant wait to rip the boxes apart and smell the plastic within =)
DSC_0259.0.jpg

DSC_0260.0.jpg

DSC_0261.0.jpg

DSC_0262.0.jpg

DSC_0270.0.jpg

kekeke...i am going to go crazy tonight, jus viewing the beautiful boxes...hahaha

u trying to prophecize your nick issit... Rich liao lor...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u trying to prophecize your nick issit... Rich liao lor...

no lah, i merely import in as a dealer.... so got good prices ...
but this is the first shipment....

all the models are the ones I have been itching in my heart to get...kekeke

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
gundam_world_3.jpg

gundam_world_1.jpg

mai tu liao... be a zaku & let my GMs & Gundam kill u... Next year... PS3, GUNDAM - Del_CtrlnoAlt IKIMATSU!!!
I love the graphics~!!!:lovegrin: :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

:thumbsup: :sweat: thats a lot... but i seen another user in katoot forum got one room of all these toys...:sweat:

eugenep said:
:thumbsup: :sweat: thats a lot... but i seen another user in katoot forum got one room of all these toys...:sweat:

errr...those are unopened boxes.. i havent shown you my room yet keekee

richliow said:
errr...those are unopened boxes.. i havent shown you my room yet keekee

wahsey i going to rob u!!! :LOL just kidding..

Hey guys Im wondering how to make the gundam feel so rough. U know those plastic model is smooth and shiny while those at the shop is not.. its rough at the surface... hmm.. any ideas???

DCA know alot of the gundam story cool..

I only have the dvds as follow:

Gundam Mobile Suit Perfect File
Gundam Mobile Suit - The 08th MS Team
Gundam 0083
Gundam Wing
Gundam Seed

I haven got Destiny, 0079, Z Gundam etc etc.. how I wish I can collect them all with the MODELS TOO!!!! OMG!!!:sticktong

I have never been a really big fan of Gundams but I love the zakus gms and the rick doms, anything that is more foot soldier like. Was playing Gundam 1 year war game in the arcade earlier. Damn cool game, Arcade game, card collection, unit management all rolled into 1. Only characters and units from the 1 year war period(0079 and 8th MS Squad) which I personally find it is the best. Besides Stardust memory, the rest like Seed and Seed Desinty is crap IMO compared to the original, overpowered, over the top.

josho said:

Hey guys Im wondering how to make the gundam feel so rough. U know those plastic model is smooth and shiny while those at the shop is not.. its rough at the surface... hmm.. any ideas???

I haven got Destiny, 0079, Z Gundam etc etc.. how I wish I can collect them all with the MODELS TOO!!!! OMG!!!:sticktong

please dun rob me, i am only a small time businessman ......selling kachang puteh toys. haha

regarding the rough surface, its to do with air brush...( i think... honestly, I haven progress to that stage yet....i just like to collect irregardless of finishing of the gundam )

Hey, join my mailing list lah... richliow@gmail.com
got good lobang for some hard to find gundam kits...will email you folks lor..

josho said:

Can try oil-base paint & some smooth sandpaper.

richliow said:
water based paint? thats like quite a risk....imagine water accidentally splashing onto your model.
That's why a top coat is used to protect your paint work after it's done.

josho said:
You can use a 500 grade primer which is normally used for tanks or use superglue to simulate a really rough surface.

hahaa...i saw the atasuki model juz now...v v tempting....u all should meet my fwen then...he's got every single model ever made before seed....big small u name it he's got it.... and even the dvds along with them...

hahaha

josho said:

Gundam 0083
Gundam Wing
Gundam Seed

Yeah, they airbrushed it...My brother is into all tis stuff and so far hes in the process of helping my friend to airbrush his Aile Strike and Freedom gundam for a smallfee ;) . Wonder will i get a commission for giving him some business :cool: ..Anyway, i got much more to learn from him..

Wanna get Char's Counterattack anime but duno where to find..

josho said:

Gundam 0083
Gundam Wing
Gundam Seed

if u wan english subs, and original (those hongkong bootlegs sucks) get R1...

get the 3 dvd animation movie 0079 (can get from Blue Max overpriced) its a compressed version from the full tv series into 3 dvds.

den watch 08th MS, den watch its movie, Miller's Report...

den optional to watch 0080 (War in a Pocket) or 0083 (Stardust Memory since its kinda like side issue and its OVA.

den must watch is Z gundam, cos its a very big twist to the story... MUST WATCH!!!

den also can skip ZZ Gundam... just have to know... there is a revival of Zeon to Neo Zeon which will lead to Char's Counterattack. den the final showdown!!!

Char's Counterattack DVD can buy from Blue Max too... R1... btw i not working at Blue Max & i find their price damn ex.

hey folks..
wonder wonder ........mind wandering in wonders.

wonder whether this thread will evolve until the forum owners start a new subfolder for Gundam Fanatics... one which all Gundam Fans will shoot and then post their pics for all to see =)

DCA - I got all my movies from a guy in Yahoo Auction. All Hong Kong based. Jap language with english/chinese subtitles. And whats R1?

I intend to get more but I aint where can I find and of coz bluemax is kinda exp. Hehe..

As for the guys, thanks for the great info. Darn, Im suck at those airbrushing.. any more ideas though? Hehehe... Seem hard.. Photographying is already so exp here come our Gundam toys woo.... hehe

richliow - I mail ya earlier on. Why not open a thread in Kopitiam to talk about our lovingly gundams???

OOO... I love Zaku too!!! *evil*

josho said:
richliow - I mail ya earlier on. Why not open a thread in Kopitiam to talk about our lovingly gundams???

OOO... I love Zaku too!!! *evil*

are we allow to do that?
err...okay..i try...then we follow up from there ...

Status
Not open for further replies.