Gummy Bears attack!

very creative :)

Thank you for the compliment! :D

great cute work! you must be eating lots of gummy bears!

Thanks! Exactly! Have ate lots of gummy bears since day one! :D

what lens u use? photo sharp like it v much

Hi there, About 98% of the photos here are taken using 1855 kit lens and the remainder using 50mm f/1.4 when I want more bokeh. ;)

Hi, I use external strobe on most of my photos. Some are took with table lamp. Hope that helps. ;)

Many thanks on the setup....the external strobe that you are referring to is offshoe flash or ?

I'm very new to shooting with external lights (i.e. Flash) and may be looking at some external lighting for such shoots....abit dark for a room that is lighted by only a ceiling light.

Last edited:
Many thanks on the setup....the external strobe that you are referring to is offshoe flash or ?

I'm very new to shooting with external lights (i.e. Flash) and may be looking at some external lighting for such shoots....abit dark for a room that is lighted by only a ceiling light.

Yup! Offshoe flash with wireless trigger. External lighting is very interesting. ;)

Yup! Offshoe flash with wireless trigger. External lighting is very interesting. ;)

Many thanks once again :)

May be starting to play with external lighting soon...

#117 A friend

A friend by wenjieang, on Flickr

In the year 2805, after all the pollutions Man has done, Earth is deem too toxic to live in and covered in thrash. Humans evacuated into space and left behind an army of waste collectors called "WALL-E" (Waste Allocation Load Lifter, Earth class) to clean up.

One day, one of the WALL-Es discovered a gummy bear while collecting waste. The shape of the gummy bear looks very interesting to WALL-E. Being curious, WALL-E picks it up and look at it. Upon closer inspection, WALL-E realises that the gummy bear looks like it is breathing! WALL-E tried to listen if there is any sound made by the gummy bear by putting it close to its ear.

Realising that this gummy bear it found might be a new friend that can accompany it in this lonely planet, it decides to bring the gummy bear back to its storage truck.

#118 Spoon full of happiness

DSC07635.jpg