Guideline for your first DSLR underwater housing.

Just enrol your whole family for a dive course & the next moment volia! all members of the family are in the waters!

Thanks for the sharing such detailed UWP. Save many hours of reading and any dives. :thumbsup:

Wow... Nice 1.. I've been searching for DSLR diving gears.. But the $$$ factor really scares me off. Seems way too expensive for me to explore

Thanks for sharing, very good article for newbie like me, :D

Someone should sticky this ;)

thanks for sharing. i enjoyed the read (and the scare) lol so much equipment! gosh....
but the end results left me speechless.
i look forward to one day that i can try this..

a new info for me ... thanks to TS for having this info.,..
hopefully 1 day i could do this as well...
looks very exciting

This is a good thread.
Thread Stuck.
To the Threadstarter, Good Job. Thanks for sharing.
The moderators will help to clean up the thread when needed.

where can i find waterproof case for LUMIX GF1?

I really gain so much information from this post.Thanks a lot for the awesome stuff.:)

Link Building

where can i find waterproof case for LUMIX GF1?

Ikelite has plans have havent release any information for the GF1 ? :bsmilie:

there are a few brands maybe u can check it out ? Patima ?

Hmmmm. i wonder if there should be some updated information on housing a DSLR, as the years have gone by and there are many more new technology, new brands etc.

I have been using C5060Z for years, and now looking to upgrade to DSLR.

for me, besides cost expenditure, i also wanted to know the what lenses are recommended, and how do they compare the lenses, and the brands of the housings. maybe some uw dslr guru would like to make some comments on this thread? ;p

i was deciding i should go micro four thirds or DSLR. when i decided on DSLR, i had to decide on the lenses. then i went to thinking if i should get a 60mm f2.8 or 100mm f2.8. when i decided to get 100mm, i had a struggle again whether to get a L lens or non L lens. it was basically a fight between my heart and my pocket. :dunno:

One of my hobby is taking, making a picture and I am looking to have a good quality of camera. And as of now, I'm still thinking if what is the best camera I am using . However, this DLSR is considered as one of the unique because it contains of high definition and higher quality sensor which is good for taking a picture. Also, try to select for best underwater housing.

Please suggest me any good site from where I can purchase this