Guess where is this place? (little game)

CatByTe

Nov 4, 2008
Punggol
Many people think they know Singapore very well. Well its time to put it into testing.... The game is very simple, identify where the picture is taken that's all :) .

Feel free to input your pictures for other to guess too :)

I shall get the ball rolling first

1. Reflections (Quite easy to guess)
4940231807_bfb4270eac_b.jpg

2. Swamp Area (Difficult)
4940835466_806c30507c_b.jpg

Will post the location points in the evening if people actually responds or can't figure out haha ;p

For the first one... Sengkang? The second one... Pulau Buloh?

For the first one... Sengkang? The second one... Pulau Buloh?

Haha you are right on the first one @ Sengkang - Anchorvale St.

The 2nd one is wrong. :) keep guessing

Haha you are right on the first one @ Sengkang - Anchorvale St.

The 2nd one is wrong. :) keep guessing

second one is Yishun area area is it , looks like the place when I do my boat insert for ATEC haha

Last edited:
second one is Yishun area area is it , looks like the place when I do my boat insert for ATEC haha

Wow Very Close... near Yishun area.. able to be more specific? haha....

Is it near seletar area? Near Jenal Jetty?

Wow Very Close... near Yishun area.. able to be more specific? haha....

I dunno the specific leh , I only recall a main road Yishun Ave 7 , I was inside the Chiu Chang, and later kena caught pow and during my stay in that pow area , your picture reminded me of the view i had that time haha

I dunno the specific leh , I only recall a main road Yishun Ave 7 , I was inside the Chiu Chang, and later kena caught pow and during my stay in that pow area , your picture reminded me of the view i had that time haha

LOL well they share the same waters...but not @ Yishun :D

WOW FLASHBUG GOT IT RIGHT!! BINGO!

Here's the link http://maps.google.com.sg/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=111103097773009880261.00048f03ebff82dfb5f05&ll=1.42531,103.868051&spn=0.002054,0.004123&t=h&z=19&lci=com.panoramio.all

To the left of the Swamp pic is this picture below

4940238133_af78801ebc_z.jpg

Last edited:
Why kopitiam? I thought the heading said "General, Reviews, Tech Talk Share tips & tricks, techniques, general photography chat."

I'm wondering that's all... :confused:

But TS is asking ppl to guess places mah...

Sorry....I also dunno which section to place this little guessing game :) was hoping to give people more ideas they can explore for photo shooting :)

Sorry....I also dunno which section to place this little guessing game :) was hoping to give people more ideas they can explore for photo shooting :)

Never mind.Let the mods decide where this thread should be:)

i guess the second photo was taken at yishun dam.

LOL well they share the same waters...but not @ Yishun :D

WOW FLASHBUG GOT IT RIGHT!! BINGO!

Here's the link http://maps.google.com.sg/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=111103097773009880261.00048f03ebff82dfb5f05&ll=1.42531,103.868051&spn=0.002054,0.004123&t=h&z=19&lci=com.panoramio.all

To the left of the Swamp pic is this picture below

4940238133_af78801ebc_z.jpg

Got it right because I just went there last sunday. Went under the bridge because it was low tide during sunrise. :)

too late to guess, but i like this game....:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I agree... it opens up your knowledge to "hidden" places in Singapore.
Will TS be posting more photos of places to continue this game? ;)

Mind if i include a few of my own to keep the ball rolling? :D

It actually sounds fun sia. Lemme see if i got some photos to contribute....in a few weeks time now busy to dig :bsmilie:

YEa the first post said you guys can post pics to keep this going :D I would love if you guys can contribute and I can guess as well haha...