<grumpy> - Live to eat or Eat to live?

for lennyl :devil:
:bsmilie:

Thank you :) Actually with so many Taiwanese here, not too difficult to get these - though the nuts, what are they?

Hmm, haven't had them for a while though.... :bsmilie:

more desserts

Grass Jelly with Nata de Coco
3635592932_0ceca62e4e_o.jpg

Sea Coconut with Longan
3634782523_30119bbb22_o.jpg

from Udders

Cookies n Cream & Kick S Scream Caramel

3634782019_f2a99d7e7e_o.jpg

All right! Dessert and more dessert!

The best grass jelly I remember eating (note : memory may not reflect reality) is the 20 cents bowl they sell in a small alley near my grandmother's house, complete with rusting milo tin and houseflies. Sometimes I'm amazed I survived childhood...

All right! Dessert and more dessert!

The best grass jelly I remember eating (note : memory may not reflect reality) is the 20 cents bowl they sell in a small alley near my grandmother's house, complete with rusting milo tin and houseflies. Sometimes I'm amazed I survived childhood...

next up, Nonya kuehs ;p
But please dun expect Pro quality product shots like what Cheesecake has on his thread :sweat:

3634782469_0c18235a43_o.jpg

3635592494_74b02360c6_o.jpg

ur food shots are making me hungry...the ice cream looks mouthwatering. hv u tried the ice cream from island creamery? they rock! the reverso and nutella flavours are great.

ur food shots are making me hungry...the ice cream looks mouthwatering. hv u tried the ice cream from island creamery? they rock! the reverso and nutella flavours are great.

I have tried Island Creamery, but I think I still prefer Udders as there are more varieties.

we love nonyas!!! ;p

I should have 1 more shot, but really mine are snapshots as compared to yours.

3635592396_72426abb09_o.jpg

last nonya shot

3635592966_6ef1aed9de_o.jpg

last nonya shot

You mean "last" as in "last for now", right? :bsmilie:

Where are they from, by the way? Most of the hawker stores that sell nonya kuehs have a very sad collection the last time I tried to buy some. And Bengawan Solo, while nice, sometimes tweak the receipe so that they don't taste "traditional".

Lovely Nonya KuehS!!! :D

didn't "patronize" your thread for a while... your photos made those food so REAL!! :D