gretagmacbeth ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
espn said:
IE uses the colour profile defined by Colour Management.
Note really. IE has zero knowledge of the color profile. It assumes no color profile and XP will use sRGB. BTW, all these are going to change in Vista... ;)

marklim said:
2.6K??

Think i better live off my printer being not calibrated.. :(
For majority of people, the profile provided by the printer is "close enough". However, if there is a need to maximize the performance of the printers, especially on pro printers (pro is defined as "very expensive" ;) ) with special art papers (again, "very expensive" like >S$5 per A4), then a profiler for printing is needed.

whats a pro printer ?? lolx.. above how much ? :think:

BBB, MTL :thumbsup: Buy first talk later.

marklim said:
whats a pro printer ?? lolx.. above how much ? :think:
Usually, those printing A3+ (aka Super A3) and above class of printers, though some would consider those A3+ printers as semi-pro. The R1800 cost about S$1k... The R2400 cost about S$1.6k (I think...) The rest are too expensive for me to think about ;).

Watcher said:
Usually, those printing A3+ (aka Super A3) and above class of printers, though some would consider those A3+ printers as semi-pro. The R1800 cost about S$1k... The R2400 cost about S$1.6k (I think...) The rest are too expensive for me to think about ;).

:bsmilie: if u have to ask the price, u probably can't afford it anyway... :bsmilie:

marklim said:
lolx. what is MTL?? mai tu liao ??? :think:

Yep! That is his (probably copyright) trademark. Don't get suckered by him.

I will be getting a small bonus next month. Hope to get this beginner calibrator for my monitor. Anyone with lobang doing MO?

Thanks for the directions.

Getting my small bonus in end Mar. Dunno exactly how much. Cannot commit yet. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.