Greetings to all from Alloy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by alloy

Sure sure, will wanna join u guys soon if im free. I hope to be able to branch out and learn more about the different areas of photography too. Think the first time i saw u at seeds, u were wearing a blue denim jacket and playing arnd, taking shots, with Bluestrike's D30.

Alamak! Alloy, you scare me. :eek:
Have you photographic memory? Just kidding. Hope all is positive. See you on Wednesday.

Originally posted by togu

Well, I can't afford a brand new model such as the 1Ds, so a "discontinued" model will be nice for me. Since you gonna join me and that model is gone, hope to see your 1Ds soon.

Hahha, no way!!! Me how can afford a 1Ds. I think i will laff my belly off if i can afford a D60 at my present state. Actually i had wanted to buy a D60 very much, infact my targetted period was suppose to be 1-2 month after ur purchase in Jan. Just that i heard rumours flying arnd during that time and decided to wait it out for jus a couple of months more. U noe lah poor students like us gotta make sure every cent of our hard saved money is worth the stuff that we might be buying. I jus dont wanna regret it and bang myself if a much better body comes out in a month or two at a price jus slightly higher. But of cos i wont wait 4ever too cos i noe technological improvements are never ending. Anyway if i decide to get the D60 afterall, i think the market might still have some left since i production supposedly to cease arnd april.
IMO the D60 is a very good camera, is 6mp makes its filesize easier to handle than 1Ds, its 6mp also mean that its got 2mp more than the 1D. Its 1.6 multiplier also means that u will have more focal length etc. Jus that i was really reeally hoping for a newer improved model with better AF, jus a little more mp, bigger buffer, and a slightly higher fps, all at a price jus slightly higher than the D60. If got such a model than i think i will go for it and make it a keeper for the next few years.

P.S. Togu i hope u arent offended at all about me mentioning the "discontinued" thingy. I was jus clowning arnd. :p

Originally posted by Dagger

Alamak! Alloy, you scare me. :eek:
Have you photographic memory? Just kidding. Hope all is positive. See you on Wednesday.

Hahah, no lah, not very photographic memort lah, jus happended to remember only. Ok will try to make it on weds. See yah :)

Status
Not open for further replies.