Good place to get a V700?

magicianhisoka

Sep 14, 2009
Hey all, pardon the noobie question but I'm having trouble finding a place to get the V700 from. Decided to bite the bullet but cannot find information online about where to get it from.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I have seen it at challenger and best denki.

I always assumed that such places didn't offer the best prices, but thanks :)

Anyone else can drop in some input?

I always assumed that such places didn't offer the best prices, but thanks :)

Anyone else can drop in some input?

That would be during IT fair.. Otherwise, it will be at RRP. Try Sim Lim Sq, you can try to haggle the price down.

Any specific shops in SLS? I realize I don't go there unless I need to. Too famous for being carrot chopping heaven :p

SLS is famous for carrot chopping for those selling Cameras and video equipments (except OP), and they are mostly located at level 1 or 2. For computer products, the pricing is still quite honest. Go to those computer shop at from level 3 to 6. Usually, the best price is at level 3 or 4. You can check the pricing at hardwarezone or vr-zone before heading down to SLS.

As V700 is quite a profession scanner, and not many shops will carry it, you may check with CP as well. But CP price may be higher, or at RRP, than street price.

Will take my time and browse when I'm there to drop off film for developing then. Thanks a bunch :)

magicianhisoka said:
Will take my time and browse when I'm there to drop off film for developing then. Thanks a bunch :)

Look at Newstead technologies

Perhaps try South Asia Computer at Funan Digitalife Mall.

I have seen V700 & V600 there.