Getting accessories at Comex, good idea?

Went there ytd. Ended getting nothing.

Looking at all the posts, seems like a few accessories at Comex might be a little bit cheaper but provided one know the prices outside, it's dangerous to go in blind. Lack of proper information plus the crowd and noise, it's difficult to think rationally on the spot. Not as bad as buying camera and lens but not exactly worth going unless you know your stuff.
Good summary, we can dig it out once the next funky show comes up and we see the same set of questions here again. But the nice side effect: other parts of SG are quite empty and relaxed if the shoppers rush down to Suntec or Expo :)

Haha.. Not getting the SD card.. Had to live with class 4 for the time being to save $$..

Anyway I brought a eneloop family pack, was $59.90, I exchange the AAA with 4 XX .. ended up paying $62

i bought the family pack at $55 at sgcamerastore booth ( same store u bought ? )

dis28 said:
i bought the family pack at $55 at sgcamerastore booth ( same store u bought ? )

Should be different.. I got it from JHI marketing booth, they hang tons of eneloop batteries at the display....