Fx48 or Fx38?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeydollar

Mar 16, 2009
Hi , jus wanna ask if anyone knows how much Fx38 costs currently? is it more worth the additional $$$ to get Fx 48 instead?

undecided.
thanks for any helpful input!

Hi , jus wanna ask if anyone knows how much Fx38 costs currently? is it more worth the additional $$$ to get Fx 48 instead?

undecided.
thanks for any helpful input!

Price not sure, maybe roughly $80 difference. but i would recommand FX-38, as you able to use the 3rd party battery on 38 but 48 can't. only difference is 12mega and face recognition, rest all the same. so personally i wouldn't get the 48, unless you want the gold colour of 48.

I got my new fx38 at alan photo during the IT show weekend at promo price, $399, bundled with the freebies like casing, 8GB SD card, cleaning kit & tripod.

The Fx48 was about $500+ & FX38 at $499 at the lumix booth during the IT Show last month.

HTHs. :)

Price not sure, maybe roughly $80 difference. but i would recommand FX-38, as you able to use the 3rd party battery on 38 but 48 can't. only difference is 12mega and face recognition, rest all the same. so personally i wouldn't get the 48, unless you want the gold colour of 48.

I agree... very similar in specs-wise... Hence I got the fx38...

Thanks. i actually got a F200EXr in the end. ;) now thinking of getting the fx38 for my gf instead. she lazy to tune anythin, the IA shou be gd for her. haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.