FurryPhotos - Pet Portraiture/Pictures

The over processed background is way more distracting now actually and makes it look too fake imo. The surroundings look quite clean actually so it would be quite unnecessary to do so much PP. My one suggestion would be to go down lower to eye level.

Thanks for your help :) My stand is that I am ok with one or two pics and I will treat it as open to critique :) Anything more then Yes I would invite them to start their own thread.

Err err.. >.< thanks for the comments. I will take note on that. and I am sorry about the posting as I thought it is an general animal photos thread. Ps :embrass:

Thanks MM :D

@fluffywhitecats
If you have a compact camera and friendly cats then its easy to get close ups :D just set to macro mode and made sure you disable the flash :)

Thanks raptor! I'll try it with the straycat at the market next time :D But what if the background is too dark?

Err err.. >.< thanks for the comments. I will take note on that. and I am sorry about the posting as I thought it is an general animal photos thread. Ps :embrass:

No problem :) Shoot more and compile your own thread :D

Thanks raptor! I'll try it with the straycat at the market next time :D But what if the background is too dark?

If the envrionment is too dark then shoot wide open with higher ISO. I know its quite difficult with a PnS though.

Love the pose of Nereus & the way he looked out of the window! :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No problem :) Shoot more and compile your own thread :D

If the envrionment is too dark then shoot wide open with higher ISO. I know its quite difficult with a PnS though.

Haha alright. Thanks loads for the advice :))

It will be better if u start your own thread instead of crashing others.

As u can read from thread title. Its not meant for sharing your photos.
ehh..sorry cos it state "Pet Portraiture/Pictures" so i tot of posting it here.

@Mickoe

Hmm seems a little over saturated and under exposed. Also try to get catchlights in the eyes as the black sockets do make it quite lifeless. Compositionally try to avoid cutting off the limbs of ears unless its to bring attention to a particular trait or body part you wish to highlight.
thanks for the feedback. for the saturated part, i used my ipad photo editor before i post it up on the internet. think i over do it =(

Nice pretty dogs & of course , nice shots raptor! :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I can't believe it too................:hammer:..................................:bsmilie:

Hi Keegan :cool:

Lovely shots of Keagan the cute JRT! are the catchlights natural lights or flash? good job with the cats too btw! :bsmilie:

Cute loving cat shots nick! :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lovely shots of Keagan the cute JRT! are the catchlights natural lights or flash? good job with the cats too btw! :bsmilie:
Natural light there. It was slightly cloudy that day so it helped!

Cute loving cat shots nick! :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks for dropping by MM!

If you have time today (19th Feb) Do head down to East Coast Park for the largest adoption drive in SG to date!

120218_FPS_028.jpg

120218_FPS_026.jpg

120218_FPS_007.jpg

120218_FPS_015s.jpg

See more on facebook

Gordon the tabby is so gorgeous :lovegrin:

Good shots nicholas! :) :thumbsup::thumbsup: