FurryPhotos - Pet Portraiture/Pictures

@lotus yea dogcom is right that little fella was so playful and submissive. Really out of place with all the huskyies :D

@harry potter more meows later =p

@dogcom its funny how i didnt seem to like this pic much but decided to keep it because of the comical expressions..

I like this one too but I'm afraid you got the wrong interpretation of the body language. The little fella is in a submissive position; head low and ears down. And the older dog is obviously in a dominating stance and stare.;)

but but you never know maybe the Little Fella will bark and jump up..the bigger dog will give way eventually...hehehe..(last time my little dog did that and start climbing all over the big guy). ...imagination gone wild...:bsmilie:

Well anything is possible. :cool:
but but you never know maybe the Little Fella will bark and jump up..the bigger dog will give way eventually...hehehe..(last time my little dog did that and start climbing all over the big guy). ...imagination gone wild...:bsmilie:

Just posting an old photo that I forgot to process. One of the kittens at http://muttsnmittens.com that are up for adoption. She really wants to get that toy...

Killer Instinct
450560324_46b6f6c06e_o.jpg

wow ... this is a nice one :) especially the expression from the kitten's face :)
It would be nicer if we could see the full body of the cat, showing how the shoulder and the hips in preparation to take a pounce :)

Was at Mutts and Mittens again on Sunday. For those that are intrsted they are having a jumble sale and adoption drive on the 10th of june. More details here.

I call her Cranky the Calico because she used to be very grouchy and didnt like people much. She is much better now though and purrs alot when you hold her.
516198165_c1da533ab1_o.jpg

This is Cherish a 4 month old puppy up for adoption. A little on the plump side but otherwise totally adorable.
516173848_a04335f79d_o.jpg

"yumyumyum"
516173756_c74d5bb0dd_o.jpg

Thanks for viewing :D

I just so wish i'm in singapore. :)

i have a cat now. Am looking for another kitten. Seems like singapore has such a nice place to adopt cats and dogs. From all the post i read, i think it's call Mutts and Mittens , right?

It's nice to have people like you helping in the adoption work. At least, it provides more opportunities for the poor little ones to be adopted by good foster parents :)

Nice work Raptor. :)

all your pet portrait nv fail to amaze me...wonderfully taken! cheers!

A few dog shots taken today at a school fund-raiser for Noah's Ark CARES. Thanks to lighitng for lending me the 1Dmk2 to play around with.

Ming the mini schnauzer.
647941511_7c2342cd44_o.jpg

Holly the sausage dog taking a break from modelling. Taken on the 1Dmk2 with my 17-40.
647941525_c00dbca559_o.jpg

Holly's portrait shot taken with a 350D and a 85/1.8 @f/4
647941603_651ab701b0_o.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the shots after a 1 month break from this thread.

A few dog shots taken today at a school fund-raiser for Noah's Ark CARES. Thanks to lighitng for lending me the 1Dmk2 to play around with.

Ming the mini schnauzer.
647941511_7c2342cd44_o.jpg

Holly the sausage dog taking a break from modelling. Taken on the 1Dmk2 with my 17-40.
647941525_c00dbca559_o.jpg

Holly's portrait shot taken with a 350D and a 85/1.8 @f/4
647941603_651ab701b0_o.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the shots after a 1 month break from this thread.

o fun these a great. Hope to see more!

interesting concept of close ups.. I have been trying that for sometime but unable to get good results. =p

Only managed to work becaus the cat is comfortable enough to keep still long enough for em to compose the shots. I dont think i could pull this off with a hyperactive dog though :D

OMG the yawning one is damn funny!
Like it!
Good catch!

Thanks Shiro :D

Went to MuttsNMittens yesterday again.. decided to give my 70-200 some exercise again after about 1 week of non use..

Kayden, a terrier mix who belongs to one of the managers. Acts brave but is actually quite shy hehe
842544940_6f05a06138.jpg

Coffee, a 8 mth old silky terrier up for adoption. He can be a little boisterous but loves a good pat. If you are interested or know someone who might (and is responsible enough) to give him a home call 6583 8321 to arrange to see him. The place is at 11 Pasir Ris Farmway 2
841675615_20dda2c3f9.jpg