Funfit Swimwear Fashion show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buckteeth LCL:
Hey guys, Funfit is very honored to have more photographers, makeup astists/hairstlists, magazine/media and fashion stylists coming to their show. Thanks for the support. If you cant shoot because the photo area is too small, dont be disappointed, let's all just enjoy the show from the side

1. nyxx88
2. harrynkl
3. mlsk
4.graphicz
5.edworks
6.Limken
7.Compro_1975 (pls confirm)
8.desmondwz
9.eos5
10.clicknick
11.SingaConnect
12. sojourn88
13.Luval - hope I m not too late
14. osk77
15.aeroplane25
16. wlyang
I see all at the registration booth on wed. Your invites will be with me.

Buckteeth LCL:
Hey guys, Funfit is very honored to have more photographers, makeup astists/hairstlists, magazine/media and fashion stylists coming to their show. Thanks for the support. If you cant shoot because the photo area is too small, dont be disappointed, let's all just enjoy the show from the side

1. nyxx88
2. harrynkl
3. mlsk
4.graphicz
5.edworks
6.Limken
8.desmondwz
9.eos5
10.clicknick
11.SingaConnect
12. sojourn88
14. osk77
15.aeroplane25
16.Myopia

:);):)

Buckteeth LCL:

1. nyxx88
2. harrynkl
3. mlsk
4.graphicz
5.edworks
6.Limken
8.desmondwz
9.eos5
10.clicknick
11.SingaConnect
12. sojourn88
14. osk77
15.aeroplane25
16. wlyang

17. yumyum ??? ( late )

sorry , but anymore spaces for me to join in the fun ??? please

Buckteeth LCL:

1. nyxx88
2. harrynkl
3. mlsk
4.graphicz
5.edworks
6.Limken
8.desmondwz
9.eos5
10.clicknick
11.SingaConnect
12. sojourn88
14. osk77
15.aeroplane25 (confirm with u after the PIB show)
16. wlyang (confirm with u after the PIB show)
17. yumyum (confirm with u after the PIB show)

I see all of you at the registration booth on wed. Your invites will be with me. As a Precautionary measure, can all of us gather outside the building from 11.30 to 11.50am, instead of after the registration booth. So we can look out for one another and not miss anyone. We will all enter at 12 noon for the show :) If you cant locate me. Look for Cheryl from Saha (funfit). Many thanks for the support shown. Cant wait for the stylo milo swimwear and casual wear from them.

Hi,

Could I squeeze in too for this one? Hope my boss don't sabo like he did today...

Cheers!

Chery from Funfit has expressed their headtfelt thanks and support from bro/sis here for their show. They are looking forward to the beautiful pictures from our folks.

Continue to support Funfit..support Cheryl :)

Status
Not open for further replies.