IORA fashion show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Event: Iora fashion show (part of TDS at SFW)
Date: 16th Oct, Tue
Time: 11am

IORA's Marketing manager/Principal designer, Jayne has extended a warm welcome to all CS member to attend the fashion show. I think the photographers booth is most likely overcrowded but if you dont mind watching the show and shoot from the side. You are most welcomed to join us.

Support IORA, support Jayne, go go go

(Cap at 50 person first)

1.mlsk
2.Luval
3.jacob
4. Majestic (confirm its 11am hoh not 11pm hoh?)
5. nyxx88
6. Edworks
7. Harrynkl
8. yumyum @ 90014 856
9. desmondwz
10. Spuddy
11. cslye - anywhere to meet specifically? ;)

Correction by busybody. ;)

We can meet directly at the registration booth. Rem to go in under Tuck/Tuck Loong list of Photographers, makeup artist/hairstylists and fashion stylists since I register you guys under my name :)

Event: Iora fashion show (part of TDS at SFW)
Date: 16th Oct, Tue
Time: 11am

IORA's Marketing manager/Principal designer, Jayne has extended a warm welcome to all CS member to attend the fashion show. I think the photographers booth is most likely overcrowded but if you dont mind watching the show and shoot from the side. You are most welcomed to join us.

Support IORA, support Jayne, go go go

(Cap at 50 person first)

1.mlsk
2.Luval
3.jacob
4. Majestic (confirm its 11am hoh not 11pm hoh?)
5. nyxx88
6. Edworks
7. Harrynkl
8. yumyum @ 90014 856
9. desmondwz
10. Spuddy
11. cslye - anywhere to meet specifically? ;)
12.SingaConnect

may i know where is the place near..n isladder allowed?

Its near Gallery hotel and a bit further from DOUBLE O/O bar club :)

The official shoot area (for those registered with Taff and have the official press pass) is rather small...more for viewing and enjoy from the side le :)

Rem to go in under Tuck/Tuck Loong list of Photographers, makeup artist/hairstylists and fashion stylists since I register you guys under my name

Look for the registration counter and Iora staff there. U folks are under my name, preferably 20 mins before the show starts :)

He is Tuck Loong

is the place near Martini firm ???
Sorry But i'm totally unfamiliar with Mod Sultan Road

and one more thing, is LADDER allowed ???

is the place near Martini firm ???
Sorry But i'm totally unfamiliar with Mod Sultan Road

and one more thing, is LADDER allowed ???

Ya same stretch 600m away from Martini firm :)

Hmmm better dont bring ladder la =)

I was turn down at the entrance, :angry: They say i was not invited..........

Hmmm...gosh...I am so sorry bro...What time did u arrive? The whole bunch of us (9-10 of us) was there around 10.35-10.50 and the Iora staff promptly welcomed us and gave us the invites at the door to register at the Taff counter. The Taff staff manning the counter should have referred you to the IORA staff at the door for any clarification. I am so very sorry.

Did you see the whole bunch of us near the entrance? Sorry for not looking out for you. We were looking out for any bros/sis with camera bags but I guessed we missed you.

A very sincere sorry for the troubles caused.

A very big thank you for all who have turned up. Hope you have enjoyed the show. Do show us the fabulous pictures of the IORA collection. A million thanks to IORA for the kind invite. Congrats for a good show :thumbsup:

Support Iora, support Jayne :)

Hmmm...gosh...I am so sorry bro...What time did u arrive? The whole bunch of us (9-10 of us) was there around 10.35-10.50 and the Iora staff promptly welcomed us and gave us the invites at the door to register at the Taff counter. The Taff staff manning the counter should have referred you to the IORA staff at the door for any clarification. I am so very sorry.

Did you see the whole bunch of us near the entrance? Sorry for not looking out for you. We were looking out for any bros/sis with camera bags but I guessed we missed you.

A very sincere sorry for the troubles caused.

A very big thank you for all who have turned up. Hope you have enjoyed the show. Do show us the fabulous pictures of the IORA collection. A million thanks to IORA for the kind invite. Congrats for a good show :thumbsup:

Support Iora, support Jayne :)

I came at 1055. I didn't take notice of you guys. This was my first time also;p
I was wearing a white shirt with blue jeans with a canon camera sling bag. i also a bit blur haha

I came at 1055. I didn't take notice of you guys. This was my first time also;p
I was wearing a white shirt with blue jeans with a canon camera sling bag. i also a bit blur haha

No worries. I will ensure you wont be missed tomorrow :) See you tomorrow. Come earlier :)

Later we go coffee or lunch :)

thanks tuck... and to the gorgeous Jayne

Status
Not open for further replies.