Fujifilm X100S

Don't waste your money on DCR-250.

You won't even get to 1:1 macro. You need a zoom lens to use with DCR-250. E.g. RX100, LX7, DSLR Zoom lenses.

anyone knows how much magnification can one get when we mount a Raynox dcr-250 on a Fuji X100s?

How about MSN-202? Think it has higher magnification than DCR-250?

Don't waste your money on DCR-250.

You won't even get to 1:1 macro. You need a zoom lens to use with DCR-250. E.g. RX100, LX7, DSLR Zoom lenses.

Hi all,
Need some opinions here.

I have the xpro 1 with the 35mm 1.4 len.

Is it worth it to get the x100s as a second body or should I just get a 18mm as a second lens. Super tempted to get the x100s.

Hi all,
Need some opinions here.

Is it worth it to get the x100s as a second body or should I just get a 18mm as a second lens. Super tempted to get the x100s.

2nd body is more useful for light travel or spontaneous shooting pairing wif main body. X100S makes more sens...

2nd body is more useful for light travel or spontaneous shooting pairing wif main body. X100S makes more sens...

That being said,

Is getting the XE-1 with 18mm also a good alternative? :D thanks.

That being said,

Is getting the XE-1 with 18mm also a good alternative? :D thanks.

Note that XE1 with 18mm is not the same FOV as X100s.

Hi all,
Need some opinions here.

I own the XE1 with 35mm also..
Thought of getting the x100s like you..

I wanted a camera that can be carried with me all the time.. But decided not to get it as it is about the same size as the xe1..

I have now since decided to go for ricoh gr instead.. Cause it's pocketable..

so you really need to think why u want a 2nd body..
in terms of IQ it should be very similar..

so why do you want a 2nd body?
is it GAS? or pocketability?..

Last edited:
i dont understand why people would go for both x pro 1 or xe1 and x100s. its pretty similar in size, just that x100s lens is tiny is all. if i had an xpro 1 i would get something like a sony rx100

i dont understand why people would go for both x pro 1 or xe1 and x100s. its pretty similar in size, just that x100s lens is tiny is all. if i had an xpro 1 i would get something like a sony rx100

I dont think x100s is "pocketable." I really like the 23mm focal range i guess and I find the 35 mm to be alittle tight at times. I really like the images and the retro style that fuji has. I usually shoot indoors actually and im not too sure if the rx100 can perform well. Did considered rx1 but the i don't feel that the price is very worth.

I dont think x100s is "pocketable." I really like the 23mm focal range i guess and I find the 35 mm to be alittle tight at times. I really like the images and the retro style that fuji has. I usually shoot indoors actually and im not too sure if the rx100 can perform well. Did considered rx1 but the i don't feel that the price is very worth.

Eh. I tot x100s is 35mm equivalent. Correct me if I am wrong as I not very familiar with the camera. Does not have the chance to play with it yet.

Eh. I tot x100s is 35mm equivalent. Correct me if I am wrong as I not very familiar with the camera. Does not have the chance to play with it yet.

You are right..
X100s is 35mm equivalent..

Whereas x mount 35mm is 50mm equivalent..

Totally agree..

Like I said even IQ is similar..
Just slight different FOV..

When it comes to getting second body I will get something really small..

Hey guys, need some kind soul to confirm this with me before I head down to Fuji. I accidentally dropped my X100S on the floor, it landed on the eye piece flat down, everything's functioning, I don't see any issues but I noticed this,

8913475178_2bdae67138_c.jpg

I've never noticed it, the gap small gap between the viewfinder and LCD, is it all the same with the rest of the X100S?

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, need some kind soul to confirm this with me before I head down to Fuji. I accidentally dropped my X100S on the floor, it landed on the eye piece flat down, everything's functioning, I don't see any issues but I noticed this,

I've never noticed it, the gap small gap between the viewfinder and LCD, is it all the same with the rest of the X100S?

Thanks in advance!

Nope. No gap on mine.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Just sent in to fuji for a service check up. Everything's good. :)

Last edited: