Fujifilm X-T1 Graphite Silver Thread

DOne !!!! thank you fuji !

Me too, just upgraded moments ago! My first time in 10 years upgrading a camera's firmware. Never had that EVER with Canon, which expected you to buy a new camera every year :D

Although toggling Macro mode is now done through a single keypress, I hope toggling of face detection can also be the same (like how it is done on the X100T).

Hk prices for old black xt1 really good at 7.5khkd. Around 1.2sgd

Really amazing price for an excellent camera! If one does not mind having it in all black.
yeah tempted to fly to hk to do my countdown lol

ask u guys about x100t..very on to get it...come back home with a black xt1 in hand when i went funan last saturday lol

ask u guys about x100t..very on to get it...come back home with a black xt1 in hand when i went funan last saturday lol

just get. i got both.

what's the damage for the black one now may I ask?:D

175+ range..i get the body only option and fuji gift a 18f2 with extra battery and usual accesories.

175+ range..i get the body only option and fuji gift a 18f2 with extra battery and usual accesories.
that's a good buy. Congrats!

not sure if this is the right place to ask...do u use any 3rd party lens hood?...i am looking for one for my 18mm f2..cant seem to find any locally

not sure if this is the right place to ask...do u use any 3rd party lens hood?...i am looking for one for my 18mm f2..cant seem to find any locally

The Fujifilm petal hood is too long for me (extends out too much), so I bought a shorter screw mount hood to fit my 23mm lens too from eBay.

How much is it across the border in Malaysia any ideas? It seems cheaper even in Australia too.

KL price is 3.8k for body only option. Doesn't come with bundled 18mm that sg has.

Think the price is pretty close if u factor in the free 18mm.

That's a pretty good price, don't really need the 18mm lens either way. Went over to Fuji showroom at Funan yesterday the black X-T1's dials were all coming off!

When I bought my black X-T1 in Msia, the price was pretty much the same in SG minus the freebies. If you're like me, lazy to unload all the things, get it from Msia (Just make sure it comes with international warranty). If you have use for the 18mm, get it in SG.

Would Fuji Singapore be very sensitive in accepting International Warranties?
I was just quoted RM$3600 for a black body X-T1 in JB. Technogadgets.com.sg seems like a better deal in that case.

Would Fuji Singapore be very sensitive in accepting International Warranties?
I was just quoted RM$3600 for a black body X-T1 in JB. Technogadgets.com.sg seems like a better deal in that case.

I'm going to Fujifilm Building tmr, I will let you know whether they are "sensitive" in accepting international warranty hehehe...

One thing you need to know, is that Fujifilm Singapore ONLY RECOGNIZE INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY FROM FUJIFILM AUTHORIZED DEALER ONLY! Better check whether the shop is under their dealer list.

Cheers!

I'm going to Fujifilm Building tmr, I will let you know whether they are "sensitive" in accepting international warranty hehehe...

One thing you need to know, is that Fujifilm Singapore ONLY RECOGNIZE INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY FROM FUJIFILM AUTHORIZED DEALER ONLY! Better check whether the shop is under their dealer list.

Cheers!

Tried and tested already. They accept, mine is registered under Fujifilm malaysia.