Fujifilm F200EXR is a GEM

hi guys, im looking for F200EXR. is the IT show a good lobang?
going at $399?

if not, any recommendations?

going at $399?

it show is only selling it at 369 which is e same at same outside retailers.

should i buy in IT show?
confused though.

it show is only selling it at 369 which is e same at same outside retailers.

i thought the brochure stated $399 with trade in ? :think:

i thought the brochure stated $399 with trade in ? :think:

my mistake then. saw the wrong cam. it was for F72.

go shop buy then :)

trade in is a must?

going at $399?

Get an equote from MS Color

I walked in to CP Peninsula today and was quoted $485 for F200EXR! Maybe I looked like a tourist :confused:

It is $399 at the IT Show, which is more expensive than $360 (last month) at Sim Lim.

I walked in to CP Peninsula today and was quoted $485 for F200EXR! Maybe I looked like a tourist :confused:

It is $399 at the IT Show, which is more expensive than $360 (last month) at Sim Lim.

Don't worry. 2 weeks ago this guy at Sim Lim Square tried to sell me a F200 at $750 by comparing it to a Pentax k-x and saying the Pentax was a piece of crap and that the F200 was much better, so for the same price I should get the F200. I walked out on him, and I found out why he was pushing the F200-the successor- the HS10 is coming out very soon, and it's specs are vastly better than the F200.

Don't worry. 2 weeks ago this guy at Sim Lim Square tried to sell me a F200 at $750 by comparing it to a Pentax k-x and saying the Pentax was a piece of crap and that the F200 was much better, so for the same price I should get the F200. I walked out on him, and I found out why he was pushing the F200-the successor- the HS10 is coming out very soon, and it's specs are vastly better than the F200.

which store? tht person is a jerk. seriously.. hopefully - karma will befall onto him.

btw, the HS10 uses the smaller 1/2.3" CMOS sensor vs the bigger 1/1.7" Super CCD on the F200EXR. This is likely because they needed the smaller sensor to keep x30 zoom in a smaller body but that will result in more noise too.

i don't think it's correct to say that.

hs10 is in a different league compared to f200exr.

such dirty tactics in sim lim are prevalent anyways..

Buy from Song Brothers, they give 2 Toshiba 8GB SD card. Class 4 also. :)

Buy from Song Brothers, they give 2 Toshiba 8GB SD card. Class 4 also. :)

Fuji F200 EXR--$369(inc.gst) free 8 g card, case, lcd
protector, plus extra OEM Battery worth $35

this is a better deal?

Fuji F200 EXR--$369(inc.gst) free 8 g card, case, lcd
protector, plus extra OEM Battery worth $35

this is a better deal?

wat type of 8gb card ? anyway, it sounds good deal. which shop offer this package ?

wat type of 8gb card ? anyway, it sounds good deal. which shop offer this package ?

i think song brothers, i received the 8gb sandisk memory card.