Fuji X-E1 and new compact coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yrh0413 said:
XF35 is a heck of a decent lens... I doubt the IQ of 18-55 zoom ever come close to it.

Of course not but not everybody likes an effective focal length of 52.5mm.

Any other accessories there?

Bought mine with the handgrip, but not the brown leather halfcase. Would have got it if it is black. the brown colour looks weird for a black black camera/lens...

Just hoot 1 set of XE-1 during lunch time from Parisilk Holland Village at a good price. This weekend got toy to play liao. Swee la!
Any ideas when the 18-55 coming?

I've read that in HK, the sale of X-E1 with 35mm kit lens started at HKD9990.00 for the first 999 sets. That converts to about SGD1582.00. Lucky fellows there.

the brown half case oso looks a bit weird even with the silver model, but the battery/mem slot trapdoor is a nice touch

i google online before found soome adapter on ebay, not sure of quailty thou. do share if u have ay infor

Chiif Camera told me it had stock of the Kipon Nikon G to Fuji X adapter. Price is listed at SGD120.00. I suppose it has the adapters for other makes as well.

Wow. Selling the 35mm F1.4 brand new off, assuming at retail price of $799, makes the XE-1 body only $783!?!

Maybe we should buy bulk from HK to sell here!

I've read that in HK, the sale of X-E1 with 35mm kit lens started at HKD9990.00 for the first 999 sets. That converts to about SGD1582.00. Lucky fellows there.

Wow. Selling the 35mm F1.4 brand new off, assuming at retail price of $799, makes the XE-1 body only $783!?!

Maybe we should buy bulk from HK to sell here!

I think all 999 sets in HK sold out already.

999 is a pretty low number, even pre-order numbers should be higher.

Limited HK special pack. I wonder how those who pre-ordered are going to be catered to. Maybe they pre-ordered with the 18-55mm kit lens and wont get it until next month.

Last edited:
"This girl was about 10 feet in front of me when I pushed the shutter button, by the time the shutter clicked she was halfway past me and I ended up with this useless shot." :D
DSCF0218.jpg

So I would expecting price drop for X-Pro1 since the release of this model..?

ageha said:
"This girl was about 10 feet in front of me when I pushed the shutter button, by the time the shutter clicked she was halfway past me and I ended up with this useless shot." :D

Ya read this sentence a bit gek sim siah.

is this really a common thing for the X-series? any actual attestations from users here? i shoot street so it sounds like a bummer...

is this really a common thing for the X-series? any actual attestations from users here? i shoot street so it sounds like a bummer...

there is a bit of a shutter lag on the xp1.
just have to anticipate the "decisive moment" better.

ageha said:

Is it because of shutter lag?

Status
Not open for further replies.