Fuji S602Z has arrived...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by cllai
Wonder why Fuji Singapore is keeping them in the warehouse for so long if stocks did arrive on or before the 19th...8 days is such a LONG time to wait...:D

Has the S602Z really arrived Singapore shore?

Originally posted by Tweek
Got some insider news that S602Z has arrived into Fuji Singapore, but they have yet to put a price tag on it. But I guess it will hit the shelves very soon!

Since Tweek started the thread on the 19th, I assume his "insider" knew about it on or before the 19th...

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
er...is tt considered a DSLR....me not sure....pls help thanks alot

it's a digital camera

Originally posted by cllai

Since Tweek started the thread on the 19th, I assume his "insider" knew about it on or before the 19th...

yar, the insider works in Fuji, has seen the cam in Fujifilm. But like I said at the time of my first post the price tag was not decided yet. ;)

Originally posted by Tweek

yar, the insider works in Fuji, has seen the cam in Fujifilm. But like I said at the time of my first post the price tag was not decided yet. ;)

Err, seen one cam or the shipment?
Am very keen to try this DC.
The S2 is overpriced, hope the S602Z is not.

Originally posted by LifeWorld

Err, seen one cam or the shipment?
Am very keen to try this DC.
The S2 is overpriced, hope the S602Z is not.

seen the cam and shipment. :)

hope you'll post a review if you get it when it's launched. I can only afford it in July/August. :(

Wonder if they're following Japan:
p_fuji3.jpg

Just called MSColor @ AMK, was told that S602 will only be available in (correction :embrass: ) June 2002...

Originally posted by xfusion
Just called MSColor @ AMK, was told that S602 will only be available in June 2000...

i think you meant 2002. ;p

Just heard from a shop that there may be stock by end of this month. June is the forecast with buffer built in.

Originally posted by Kevin
Just heard from a shop that there may be stock by end of this month. June is the forecast with buffer built in.

anybody interested in buying? i'm not sure abt the pricing..but it was listed US$659($1219) at a website...

probably we can get a group purchase...and get them to throw in free stuff..if can't lower the price.

Originally posted by fastwatch

anybody interested in buying? i'm not sure abt the pricing..but it was listed US$659($1219) at a website...

probably we can get a group purchase...and get them to throw in free stuff..if can't lower the price.

i'm interested, but not so soon, probably somewhere in august or so...

there could be advantage in getting the camera later. learnt that the later batches of 6900 focus faster than the initial batches.

Originally posted by fastwatch

Like Tweek, if I get it will be August or later. IF you want to book one, the shop take deposits now. But I think should wait for it rather then book now.

Originally posted by Kevin
Like Tweek, if I get it will be August or later. IF you want to book one, the shop take deposits now. But I think should wait for it rather then book now.

wah! we may all be using the same camera!!! :)

Originally posted by mpenza

wah! we may all be using the same camera!!! :)

if that's the case, i'll hold out and get it with you all;) ...meanwhile..i'll still need to get one digi cam for a upcoming trip in may..what do you all think the price will be here? it's official that the list price in japan is 125000yen:eek: ...that's way over my budget:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.