From today on..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget everything else... just invest in Leica... :devil:

Forget everything else... just invest in Leica... :devil:

Trust me bro, it won't end :bsmilie:

TS need to cancel his/her internet connection and data plan on his/her mobile. Without access, then no chance to get infected lor.............

Trust me bro, it won't end :bsmilie:

TS need to cancel his/her internet connection and data plan on his/her mobile. Without access, then no chance to get infected lor.............

cancel liao still can go window shopping at Peninsular...

hahaha :bsmilie::bsmilie:

:devil:

cancel liao still can go window shopping at Peninsular...

hahaha :bsmilie::bsmilie:

:devil:

At least TS can concentrate on work/school during work/school hour.....:bsmilie:

Also after 9pm there is no more chance for TS to shop for anything already. So TS can keep his mind free for the period between 9pm and 11am at least. That will be a good cooling down period to think logically ;)

At least TS can concentrate on work/school during work/school hour.....:bsmilie:

Also after 9pm there is no more chance for TS to shop for anything already. So TS can keep his mind free for the period between 9pm and 11am at least. That will be a good cooling down period to think logically ;)

TS is an auntie with a penchant for kidnapping Alpha Shooters and trying to lure them with Zeiss lenses :bsmilie:

I will stay away from the bns section and will not camp there waiting for a good bargain.

I have spent too much money on unnecessary stuff already and I must have more self control. I have to save for a rainy day.

Just don't know when I can get a good deal on a ring flash so I can stop camping out for good..

One more day..

*crouched in a corner shivering and breaking out into cold sweat* just one more..

Just keep telling yourself that you don't know what the previous guy has been doing to the equipment...

Then you won't buy much from BNS. For example, if he let his pet dog lick the bag thoroughly everyday, or... Puts in under his desk where it is well-positioned to receive his bodily fluids during... Physical exertions... :bsmilie:

edutilos- said:
Just keep telling yourself that you don't know what the previous guy has been doing to the equipment...

Then you won't buy much from BNS. For example, if he let his pet dog lick the bag thoroughly everyday, or... Puts in under his desk where it is well-positioned to receive his bodily fluids during... Physical exertions... :bsmilie:

:bigeyes: *runs as fast as I can*

I'm definitely not buying anything from YOU that's for sure. :bsmilie: pervert. :bsmilie:

I'm definitely not buying anything from YOU that's for sure. :bsmilie: pervert. :bsmilie:

Is you think dirty lah. People got diarrhea then no time go toilet then just do it at their desk lor...

...I meant like, saliva coming out from one's mouth when one is cursing and swearing while playing online computer games???

Why is that perverted? :angel:

...I meant like, saliva coming out from one's mouth when one is cursing and swearing while playing online computer games???

because you mentioned:

Puts in under his desk where it is well-positioned to receive his bodily fluids during... Physical exertions...

i know i don't hide under my desk at work :bsmilie:

edutilos- said:

Oh. I thought you meant you pee on your gear. Hmm..

Over the past few months I have looked at:

1) 50mm f1.8 (that's ok cos it's handy)
2) tamron 90mm macro (that's ok too since I'm into macro)
3) cf card (hard to find a cheap one these days)
4) cpl and nd8 filter (good to have)
5) battery grip
6) flash unit
7) Kelly moore bag (which was a bargain)
8 ) canon 33v film camera (cos film is awesome right??)
9) lomo lc-a+ (it was a bargain!)
10) nikon fm2 (it's not even for me)
11) nikon afs50mm (it's not for me either)
12) 28mm f2.8 (which I don't really need)
13) raynox 250 (which was cheap from hk)
14) extension tubes (I don't know what for)
15) kata 467i bag
16) 450d
17) powershot s95
18 ) panasonic gf1
19) minox digital mini
20) 35mm

At this point I really know I have to stop.

But I still need a bigger cabinet to keep all this.

Anyone else have the same obsessive compulsive streak?

I'm not infected!! :angry:

the list is not complete without M9. :D

the list is not complete without M9. :D

and this beauty:

ferraribox-greybtn.jpg

bonnie, u need and want this lens..... :)

ef180_35macrousm_1_xl.jpg

....and this camera...

81YYU2lmBGS._AA1500_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.