Freelance/Pro AD Wedding photogs? Market is bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supply will come after demand, this is show how the (wedding photography) market sentiment now.

I can sense the overall price will go down a little, not so many customers will take the higher package, for me don’t think will do much ROM this year.

In fact, quite a numbers of potential customers of mine go for cheaper photographers liao. :bsmilie:

catchlights said:
Supply will come after demand, this is show how the (wedding photography) market sentiment now.

I can sense the overall price will go down a little, not so many customers will take the higher package, for me don’t think will do much ROM this year.

In fact, quite a numbers of potential customers of mine go for cheaper photographers liao. :bsmilie:
Not too bad for me, met up with clients who appreciate what I can give them and took me instead, 3 so far for this year and counting ;)

I also chanced upon a forum whereby my services for AD was discussed as too expensive, oh well... to each their own
;)

oeyvind said:
Hmmm, kinda puzzled me that you started this thread and asked the question?

When it's you also that started this one... :think:

Yo Bro, really no offence to you or to any full-timers, like i said an AD is at least 11 hours very very conservatively speaking. For my advertised $60/h rate, we multiply it over and it's 660 service only. Don't think that is too low for my bracket, in fact it's high.

----------------
AhV and Belle&Sebastian, will bear your pts in mind, they do make sense. Just been getting a lot of queries about them liking my portfolio but price is too high..... :) Kindly and patiently explain lor...but you get stuff like "my friend could do better you know".

2100 said:
----------------
Kindly and patiently explain lor...but you get stuff like "my friend could do better you know".

i do get that kind of clients (not from wedding) so i tell them, go ask your friend to it, some weight you down in neg for hours and trying to cut your corners for discount. to those ppl i will subcharge everything like styling and props, etc. i rather lose the job then make my life unhappy working with idiots.

so most of the time, their friends own a digital ixus and you know the rest. they give in to you at the end, esp if time is tight on their side. :thumbsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.