For young photographers only: Considering a photo job?

Photo jobs for young photogs

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
an aspiring war photographer here...

hear hear! although its gonna be tough on our equipment (not to mention our bodies)

But to be realistic, i don't think i'll be able to do it. don't think it'll pay bills well enough at first.

nature would be my choice.. wedding photographer will be interesting but stressful..

true...but limited nature in Singapore....got to consider going overseas to pursue that type of photography.

hear hear! although its gonna be tough on our equipment (not to mention our bodies)

But to be realistic, i don't think i'll be able to do it. don't think it'll pay bills well enough at first.

nothing in this business will pay well initially. perhaps with the exclusion of wedding photography.

if it's main job, nope.. unless i super rich or smth.

but if meant as an extra thing, den photojournalist for me.. since i tink dere's more opportunities in SG compared to the others

photo journ but those travel magazine kind ^_^ so that i get opportunity to travel and eat for work.. hehe!

Photojournalist.

For those dreaming of NG, not to dampen your morale. But FYI, you don't choose them. They choose and chase after you. Chances of working for NG is extremely slim. Try to get yourself recognize by AG first perhaps. :)

Photojournalism, social issues globally.
Enough money for rolls of film would do.

Young people should become wedding photographers - recession proof and can charge high high. :lovegrin:

nature! definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.