For those who used to go Sparks at Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe u can hump the song and save it as a voice recording?

I can probably remember the song if I hear the tune of it coz I don't think I am ever that early to go at the start. Usually after 10pm LoL

Do you know the song title? I search and listen all the songs on the internet but none of it is correct. :dunno:

Star War Song? You guys talking about the disco version issit? That would be the theme from Star Wars by MECO. The original sound score ( movie version by an orchestra) is by John Williams.

I remember about 10 Years back when sparks disco is still operating at Taka level 7, the DJ used to play an intro music with laser presentation for the start of the disco session at the main hall. The intro music is actually a song that sounds like Orchestra / opera type which the ambient is quite spectacular to me. Anybody know the song title? :sweatsm::lovegrin:

Wow, memories man...ah... I was a frequenter :)

O.T. (again)

How about Chaplin's? :D

Yeah! Warehouse, Rumours,Ridleys.......

Warehouse.. wow, I was in secondary school then. Rumours also memorable, there were a couple of steps just into the entrance if anyone here can remember. My first time to Rumours perform a swee swee falling down the stairs.:sweat:

Anyone remember Bubbles at Tanglin?

If anyone can backtrack some more.. roller disco! Lorelei, Dr. Mad, design T-shirt siao! :sweatsm:

Lagi backtrack some more... CP kids with neon fashion!!!

Oh Fire! Is that the one at Marina south where a lot fighting always beak out at? Or is it canto?

No lah, Canto is the one at Marina South. Fire is at Orchard Plaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.