For those who are married

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't - I still buy equipment (just see my sig), spend a lot of time taking pictures. I just draw a boundary, and shooting pretty models in lingerie / bikinis is outside that boundary. There're tons of other subject material, so it's no big loss for me.

U choose to give up life long passion and stay with your life long partner!

i will get her to tag along for the shoot. and keep asking her to tag along till one fine day she gets sick of it, you'll be on your own.. :D

my bf shoots more pussy than shoot me

well, for some funny reason, when the koala is around, no other koalas dare to even approach.

:angel::angel::angel:

ok going to get killed later.

.......................i think it's the other way round.....

i got no more weird online stalkers suddenly

.......................i think it's the other way round.....

i got no more weird online stalkers suddenly

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

that's sad, now i have no more plausible entertainment and no more thread topics :(

How you can convince your wife to approve you in shooting portraiture of models in CS? I always kenna quarrel with her because she don't like it. :mad2::mad2::hammer:

Bring her along for one of the shoots.

But if she still says no, or doesn't even want to consider going, then you have to decide which is more important: Your hobby or your wife.

Also, don't try and compare with other people's wives allowing their husbands to photograph models. If they say they don't like something (especially when it involves other females), nothing on earth can change their minds.

Last edited:
How you can convince your wife to approve you in shooting portraiture of models in CS? I always kenna quarrel with her because she don't like it. :mad2::mad2::hammer:

Did you spent a lot time doing photo shoot & pp (she saw the photos) and neglect her or family (if u hv kids)?

Balance your time. Have time for family and some for shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.