For those who are married

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple. Put yourself into her shoe. Do you approve her to do shooting portraiture of male models ?

i think the approach is important.

i think if you sport a tent in your pants when viewing model pictures, you cannot blame your wife for being jealous. :bsmilie:

or if you salivate when talking about them. :bsmilie:

How come you know so much about the approach when you're still not married? :bsmilie: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Simple. Put yourself into her shoe. Do you approve her to do shooting portraiture of male models ?

not just male model,

must be male model in underwear.. :bsmilie:

and she will be surrounded with many other ladies, and she will post her photos on clubsnap and all of them will praise the male model's attributes (i.e. abs, pecs) and give comments like "nosebleed", "swoon".. etc

I dun even try to convince her. So I shoot food and dustbins. :bsmilie:

not just male model,

must be male model in underwear.. :bsmilie:

and she will be surrounded with many other ladies, and she will post her photos on clubsnap and all of them will praise the male model's attributes (i.e. abs, pecs) and give comments like "nosebleed", "swoon".. etc

where where?
I want!!
:bsmilie:

where where?
I want!!
:bsmilie:

Got. This one: :bsmilie:

leong6.jpg

I had quarrel too. So I divert to shot indoor nude man portrait and post processing at a corner.
Unintentionally let her found out once.

After that incident, she encouraged me to keep shoting pretty lady model :bsmilie:

I had quarrel too. So I divert to shot indoor nude man portrait and post processing at a corner.

After that incident, she encouraged me to keep shoting pretty lady model :bsmilie:

Haha are you serious... she scared you becoming ghey?

i divert to shooting outdoor nudes..

3455386927_b67bb4ef13.jpg
:thumbsup:

I think it needs a shave to be really properly nude :bsmilie:

why not bring her along to your shoots ... buy her a LX3 etc get her into the hobby

she is jealous and insecure cos the model is prettier than her?
then only take street shots of aunties la. free. just need to be faster than them skali you need to dodge umbrella or whatever flying object they throw at you if they are not happy.

my guess is you are spending money on other women (to hire model) and hestitate when she ask you to buy something for her!

my guess is you are spending money on other women (to hire model) and hestitate when she ask you to buy something for her!

yup.. i think so too. Get her a nice looking IXUS lah ... :sweat:

Last edited:
why not bring her along to your shoots ... buy her a LX3 etc get her into the hobby

and then ask her to buy green tea for model,

and print out big big print of her lx3 photos for model too? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.