For the Colour Deficient.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
where to get these books in sg?

From some of the libraries under NLB:You can also purchase them from Computer Book Centre at Funan Centre or Kinokuniya at Takashimaya. These books are expensive and are challenging to read. It is not uncommon to read these books more than once and I found it useful to refer to the study groups at Digital Grin when going through them.

colors is a property of light.

hmm.. really? And here I was thinking light was nothing but photons and it was our brains that interpreted these photons bouncing off our retinas... bloody professor taught us all wrong :angry:

hmm.. really? And here I was thinking light was nothing but photons and it was our brains that interpreted these photons bouncing off our retinas... bloody professor taught us all wrong :angry:

emm.... he didn't teach you that colors is a result of different wavelength of the visible light spectrum of electromagnetic energy? remember, magnitude and frequency of the wave form of these photons?

emm.... he didn't teach you that colors is a result of different wavelength of the visible light spectrum of electromagnetic energy? remember, magnitude and frequency of the wave form of these photons?

Ya.. what he also said was all these energy does not equate to colors without our brains interpreting them as so. E.g. some animals do not see in color.. everything is black and white.. therefore, color is a relative term. All living things capable of seeing do however see shades of grey..

Ya.. what he also said was all these energy does not equate to colors without our brains interpreting them as so. E.g. some animals do not see in color.. everything is black and white.. therefore, color is a relative term. All living things capable of seeing do however see shades of grey..

but even light intensity is similarly processed by the brain.

Ya.. what he also said was all these energy does not equate to colors without our brains interpreting them as so.

agree,
but the prob is, fellow humans DO interpret them, so if u can't, u may have some difficulty putting across an idea (photo) effectively...

agree,
but the prob is, fellow humans DO interpret them, so if u can't, u may have some difficulty putting across an idea (photo) effectively...

Not all fellow humans interpret colors the same way.. hence the OT.

Dotsandgrains-Sepia-736974.jpg

Just wondering.. do these two images look similar/identical in color?

Damn! All I see are some chocolate chip cookies! :embrass: :eek:

Not all fellow humans interpret colors the same way.. hence the OT.

but also not all fellow humans interpret light intensity the same way too. some people have better night vision than the others.

From some of the libraries under NLB:You can also purchase them from Computer Book Centre at Funan Centre or Kinokuniya at Takashimaya. These books are expensive and are challenging to read. It is not uncommon to read these books more than once and I found it useful to refer to the study groups at Digital Grin when going through them.

dio stunned... each book about 80+++ :bigeyes:

do a white balance before ur shoot? or shoot 1 scene with an exposure card that you can then select to help adjust would help save a lot of post processing woes, particularly if you have this problem. you might not get the nicest looking skin tones, but u will get the most accurate one.

Status
Not open for further replies.