FL-36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, when setting the FL36 to bounced flash (not pointing it parallel to the lens) does it fire a "pre-shot" b4 every shots to calculate to distance and power needed for the flash output?

No? I don't recall that happening... but i think in the super FP mode it uses intermitten micro burst to handle high shutter speed.

I may be wrong... any senior can correct me?

Question, when setting the FL36 to bounced flash (not pointing it parallel to the lens) does it fire a "pre-shot" b4 every shots to calculate to distance and power needed for the flash output?
It does, but it is so quick you won't notice it.... unless you're using a low shutter speed. :cool:

does the FL-36 show focal length when using ZD40-150? my FL-36 shows only 42mm when using this lens; but shows actual focal length when i use ZD14-42.
anything wrong with flash? tia.

does the FL-36 show focal length when using ZD40-150? my FL-36 shows only 42mm when using this lens; but shows actual focal length when i use ZD14-42.
anything wrong with flash? tia.

Nothing wrong with the flash, 42mm is the max that will be displayed (page 42 of the manual).

Status
Not open for further replies.