Feedback System for Shoot Organisers

Vote for your preferred Photoshoot Organiser

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is to reflect only the good ones.. No need to defend.

Hi to all there, In any dispute,before passing judgement,
always listen to both sides, the complainant and the defendant in a court. Both sides can be biased, but producing evidents, either documentary or otherwise strengthens decision. Though there is no enquiry or investigation into the matter, the side that can produce evidence to prove that he/she is right normally be considered the winner. So, let us hear what the organser
has to say. If he keeps quiet and don't response, then we
can take whatever action is deemed necessary. Just weigh and consider the matter in accordance with the principle mentioned.

A suggestion, maybe can set a cut-off date, say, end of every month, then publish the votes? In this way, we can get some monthly statistics on the votes.

Of course, the admin will have to work (harder) to include new organisers and remove organisers that stopped.

Think the system is a good start, but it can be easily circumvented.

Not sure what's the rules behind the right to vote, but if someone is into circumventing the system, all he/she need is to register for more account and vote for themselves.

It would be better if the vote result and further show the member seniority level with their nick and post count. Just my 2 cent worth of though.

Think the system is a good start, but it can be easily circumvented.

Not sure what's the rules behind the right to vote, but if someone is into circumventing the system, all he/she need is to register for more account and vote for themselves.

It would be better if the vote result and further show the member seniority level with their nick and post count. Just my 2 cent worth of though.

It would be quite easily to key in the names into the search bar to see the validity of the member who made the votes. At the very basic level at least.

It would be quite easily to key in the names into the search bar to see the validity of the member who made the votes. At the very basic level at least.

I doubt majority would do that. What they're interested is just the poll result and they think, "Hey, this should be reliable and dive into it".

It would be quite unjust to the system and they will start complaining about it reliability and accurancy.

I doubt majority would do that. What they're interested is just the poll result and they think, "Hey, this should be reliable and dive into it".

It would be quite unjust to the system and they will start complaining about it reliability and accurancy.

You're rite nuthead.

So i guess its up to the admin's to potentially refine the system. But frankly speaking, how further can you refine a voting system? It is simply a good basic indicator for overall popularity!

clearly one can see some non-shooters/mollers are voting too ...... :bsmilie::sweatsm:

clearly one can see some non-shooters/mollers are voting too ...... :bsmilie::sweatsm:
If the models were in the organiser's shoot, I guess they qualify as "participants" but for the rest :nono:

If the models were in the organiser's shoot, I guess they qualify as "participants" but for the rest :nono:

Not allowed cos they have some interest in it.

If the organiser is highly rated, model job increased. Price increased too?

*sob sob* ..... I am not on the list ...... darn, I retire too soon ? ..should ve waited for this poll ;p

Can I qualify just for the poll... so at least, I know where i stand ? :) .... been sticking around since 2004 :lovegrin:

thought u retired?

what kind of logic is this?!

If you are selling KFC, it is trustworthy if you stand out and declare that KFC has the best chicken?

The logic is the employee should not be allowed to grade their "boss" cos it is too impartial. Did you get it?

Sorry mod.. getting OT.

If you are selling KFC, it is trustworthy if you stand out and declare that KFC has the best chicken?

The logic is the employee should not be allowed to grade their "boss" cos it is too impartial. Did you get it?

Sorry mod.. getting OT.

Sorry mods...forgive this posting for being off topic.

I think the models have a right to vote as well. Most of these models are freelancers. Thus they do not belong to any one organiser unlike an agency. The basis for us as photogs "grading" the organisers as such is for informative purposes to allow feedback for photogs who wants to join shoots in the future.

At the same time, models themselves having undergone the shoot process with the organiser can provide an insight as well as to how the organiser handles their shoots in terms of logistics, crowd management, fashion and location management as well as time management.

We are not only talking about in the photogs eyes, who is the best or worst or just blah. At the same time we also need to find out frm the models themselves, who they are willing to work with on a very long term basis based on factors they deem important to them during their photoshoots.

Sorry mod.. getting OT.

:bsmilie:nope i don't. because it looks like u never heard of the concept of empolyees evaluating their management. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:nope i don't. because it looks like u never heard of the concept of empolyees evaluating their management. :bsmilie:

That is another story all together and that opinion is normally not revealed to the clients.

We all want to know how photographer who attended the shoot to evaluate the organiser. That's why only people taking part in the shoot are invited to vote.

And that exclude you and me.

That is another story all together and that opinion is normally not revealed to the clients.

We all want to know how photographer who attended the shoot to evaluate the organiser. That's why only people taking part in the shoot are invited to vote.

And that exclude you and me.

speak for yourself but yes i think models evaluation of the organizer should come under a different heading altogether.

i wish to give my feedback on photoshoot sessions that have been organised. i realise that when i look into the photoshoot forum threads,organisers are always listing out bikini, lingerie and female wear sessions. i feel like the photoshoot sessions are biased to male photographer's interest by only from looking at the context of the photoshoot. futhermore, on behalf of other female members of this photographer's community website(i'm sure some feel the same way as me), i would like to express that it kinda get a bit untasteful after a while. As i imagine, these photoshoots are done in professional way .. but how come it appears to me like its always female model photoshoots that are being carried out?personally, i would love to take part in a male wear/underwear model photoshoot too or even trying out portrait photoshoot sessions from various age group and from different walks of lives in creative ways/settings..which can result in a more all-gender frendly, more comfortable, interesting artistic learning experience.

thanks for reading my feedback btw :)

This has been discussed before and tried before. Simply put, there is no demand. If you are willing to pay for an entire session, I think our organisers can work out something for you.

i wish to give my feedback on photoshoot sessions that have been organised. i realise that when i look into the photoshoot forum threads,organisers are always listing out bikini, lingerie and female wear sessions. i feel like the photoshoot sessions are biased to male photographer's interest by only from looking at the context of the photoshoot. futhermore, on behalf of other female members of this photographer's community website(i'm sure some feel the same way as me), i would like to express that it kinda get a bit untasteful after a while. As i imagine, these photoshoots are done in professional way .. but how come it appears to me like its always female model photoshoots that are being carried out?personally, i would love to take part in a male wear/underwear model photoshoot too or even trying out portrait photoshoot sessions from various age group and from different walks of lives in creative ways/settings..which can result in a more all-gender frendly, more comfortable, interesting artistic learning experience.

Hi, Some PG will be attracted to lingerie and bikini shoots. If u are not the one, dun need to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.