Feedback on new Personal Classified sections

sorry if this been asked already. i posted an ad in the Personal Classifieds section and wanted to update the post with e.g. current offers or other additional info as people keep asking. but how come there is no 'Reply' button?

Hi, have an idea. I think it would be feasible to set up a 'Buy/Sell: Rangefinder Equipment' sub-forum in the Personal Classified section of the forum.

As of now, it seems that up to 70% of the activity in the existing 'Buy/Sell: Other Camera Brands' and 'Buy/Sell: Other Brands Lenses' sub-forums is related to rangefinder bodies and lenses (Leica/Voigtlander/Zeiss etc). Setting up such a sub-forum would facilitate the monitoring of new buy/sell posts relating to rangefinder equipment for rangefinder users (like myself), rather than having to alternate between the two current sub-forums repeatedly.

Thanks for considering my suggestion :bsmilie:

Hi moderator, Can I delete an ad that i posted in Buy/Sell?
I already sold my camera.

Last edited:
Hi folks,
Just wondering if it's normal for Classifieds ads to take a while to pop up? Submitted one earlier today and it hasn't appeared yet, then submitted another. Both have yet to show up. Just wondering if it has something to do with some moderator's approval?

EDIT: Probably some approval thing, since this post is showing up just fine!