Favourites of APAD (Entries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
Following the discussions in the Favourites of the Week discussion thread, we're opening this thread for each member to post 1 entry for each week.

Entries for the Week 25 Jun - 1 Jul will be accepted from now till Tuesday 3 Jul (2359 hr)

1. Each member is only allowed to post 1 entry, selected from the postings within the stated period.

2. Please embed the picture within the post and include the date of the entry and link to the posting in your APAD thread.

3. Thread will be closed after 3 Jul, after which a poll will be made for voting of the best 3 entries.

4. 3 pictures with the most votes will be featured in the FOTW picture thread.

5. In event of insufficient entries (minimum 6) selection process will not continue and no entries will be made for the picture thread.

6. This thread is for posting of entries only, posting of comments or feedback on the pictures will be deleted.

example of entry

Title: Entry 1 (optional)
Date: 01/07/07 (compulsory)

sample.jpg

Post in APAD thread: (url link to post in APAD thread) (compulsory)

Title: The Kallang Wave
Date: 30/06/07

81380400.jpg

Title: I spied with my cam
Date: 25th June '07

I-spy-with-my-cam.jpg

Entries for the Week 2 Jul - 8 Jul will be accepted from now till Tuesday 10 Jul (2359 hr)

1. Each member is only allowed to post 1 entry, selected from the postings within the stated period.

2. Please embed the picture within the post and include the date of the entry and link to the posting in your APAD thread.

3. Thread will be closed after 10 Jul, after which a poll will be made for voting of the best 3 entries.

5. In event of insufficient entries (minimum 6) selection process will not continue and no entries will be made for the picture thread.

6. This thread is for posting of entries only, posting of comments or feedback on the pictures will be deleted.

example of entry

Date: 08/07/07 (compulsory)

sample.jpg

Title: S T O R M
Date: 7/7/07

Storm.jpg

Post in APAD thread: [link]

Title: Look into my eyes
Date: 03/07/07
Girllook.jpg

Post in APAD thread: [Link]

Title: A Man and his Goal
Date: 02/07/07

81510948.jpg

Title: Victoria
Date: 08/07/07

Victoria.jpg

Post in APAD thread : link

Entries for the Week 9 Jul - 15 Jul will be accepted from now till Tuesday 17 Jul (2359 hr)

3. Thread will be closed after 17 Jul, after which a poll will be made for voting of the best 3 entries.

example of entry

Date: 15/07/07 (compulsory)

sample.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.