Faster Down load?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ask the server guy to upgrade lor...

you downloading what?

btw, got resume feature at the server side anot? maybe they should feature that.

Was downloading firefox lor...

I dun think so lei...cos after my downloading got disrupt got to do all over again!

I dun think so lei...cos after my downloading got disrupt got to do all over again!

Downloading from which site?

wait a min...

i thought u downloading from home, things from your office server...

chey...

so u using IE to download firefox from your office lah... confirm slow 1... unless everyone knock off lor... u wasting office bandwidth... maybe the IT admin block downloads bigger than certain mb to prevent employees from downloading things off internet. you better check with the IT admin.

wait a min...

i thought u downloading from home, things from your office server...

chey...

so u using IE to download firefox from your office lah... confirm slow 1... unless everyone knock off lor... u wasting office bandwidth... maybe the IT admin block downloads bigger than certain mb to prevent employees from downloading things off internet. you better check with the IT admin.

Why IE to donload FF slow lei? u got other alternative?

Company IT go back home liao! :bsmilie:

Why IE to donload FF slow lei? u got other alternative?

Company IT go back home liao! :bsmilie:

go home DL lah...

well, 1 think for sure, IE dun have resume or i dun use enuff to actually discover the resume feature.

next... i think, if you keep having DC when u dl to say 5mb... then confirm the IT admin set a limit already...

Another problem i cant seem to download FLash player the latest version!

Another problem i cant seem to download FLash player the latest version!

This you'll have to check with your IT department. There might be firewall policy that police the usage of the internet. As such, ports other than 80 will be blocked to prevent any possible unauthorized access. :)

go home DL lah...

well, 1 think for sure, IE dun have resume or i dun use enuff to actually discover the resume feature.

next... i think, if you keep having DC when u dl to say 5mb... then confirm the IT admin set a limit already...

Ok DL liao...

This you'll have to check with your IT department. There might be firewall policy that police the usage of the internet. As such, ports other than 80 will be blocked to prevent any possible unauthorized access. :)

I try it at home also cant!

Last time While trying to DL Flash ver.9 also same prob cant download but when change to FF to download no problem.

Now trying to do the same. n yes last time after i DL flash player i deleted away FF hee... but this time round will keep FF!

DL before but no use so it end up in the trash bin!:bsmilie:

Its one of the better browser around. :bsmilie:

Treat your IT guy to lunch & coffee regularly.
Then ask him to help you download whatever you need.

Treat your IT guy to lunch & coffee regularly.
Then ask him to help you download whatever you need.

used to have 1 good IT guy in our company who i am in quite good terms with but now left the company liao! cos company alway fails to retain good employee hais....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.