Facing The Daily Grind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any plan to share the rest of the series?

Honestly I think this is about the strongest shot in the series...too paiseh to share the rest :embrass:

I love this pic. I'd think anyone who looks at this is immediately amused. It'd probably look funnier if the glasses were crookedly placed :)

A little bit of the cheek and toothbrush are over but I can skip those.

The image itself is compellingly eye-catching and amusing. Really good one :thumbsup:

I love this pic. I'd think anyone who looks at this is immediately amused. It'd probably look funnier if the glasses were crookedly placed :)

A little bit of the cheek and toothbrush are over but I can skip those.

The image itself is compellingly eye-catching and amusing. Really good one :thumbsup:

Thanks for the positive feedback bro.

Honestly I think this is about the strongest shot in the series...too paiseh to share the rest :embrass:

you standard/QC level too high lah

The shot seem great, just that I feel that the model is too clean after waking up. Make the shirt a bit more messy and untidy. I know the hair is like that so bo pian. Try asing the model to lean a bit more forward as the tin thingy on the right is a bit distracting. U also need to shift your camera position forward a bit as well ba. It give a more close up portrait shot and a better focus as the photo have my eye running around the photo for a while

Sorry the tin thingy is on the left. Opps

Status
Not open for further replies.