EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vannies and hawt date

:sweat::sweat:

anyhow say

PLAY PLAY EESH GOOT!

Nid to release stress sumtimes ... but also sumtimes, too much fooloing around, waste time and then it gets beri frustrating cos no good werk ees done. :bsmilie:

nvm la model also play rofl

i think i'm more confident shooting females.

k i go bax to shooting females :cry:

OOU...Barnie!

I hab HAWT peeks of Barnie 'pllaying'!

BERI HAWT! :devil:

Dunno can post here or not? :bsmilie:

:sweat:

anyhow say

nvm la model also play rofl

i think i'm more confident shooting females.

k i go bax to shooting females :cry:

OOU!

So eeu were PLAY PLAY PLAY weef de MALE mollers all dae toodae? :sweat: :lovegrin: :devil:

Well ... actually, a lot of interesting results can be achieved, with JUST a spot-light, alone and no other lights. A lot of people get carried away ... it's easy to be seduced with equipment.

As one lighting expert once said, the moment you introuduce a flash, technical control becomes more difficult by 3x. Imagine introducing 2, or 3 or 4 flash.

I personally always take one extra light than I think is needed for a particular job...just in case, but I always try to build up from natural light, then bring flash in only when all possibilities are exhausted. Mind you, I have been in situations where more than 5 or 6 (or was it 8) lights were needed ... and it takes an entire day just to set-up and test, just to get the correct balance ... and we're talking about seasoned professional comnmercial photographers doing this.

Ya, the best is still natural light. :)

3166629975_8803932bf4.jpg

But case like more complex subject and more angle to cover, i will use all 3 flashes

2589690547_8c25d4cecb.jpg

Or 5 flashes

2606176581_09b8c60805.jpg

and all were shots out in the field.

HAHAHA! Oh yah hor! :bsmilie:

OOU!

So eeu were PLAY PLAY PLAY weef de MALE mollers all dae toodae?

i tfcd one person only luh lol what play.

hair stylist and MUA also there i don't dare to play too much

Ya, the best is still natural light. :)

3166629975_8803932bf4.jpg

But case like more complex subject and more angle to cover, i will use all 3 flashes

2589690547_8c25d4cecb.jpg

Or 5 flashes

2606176581_09b8c60805.jpg

and all were shots out in the field.

the first one is gorgeous.

second one nais bg can lick ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.