EXPOSE yourself - XXXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah got people helping out ~ :)

How about a Christy Chung pose?

Christy1.jpg

kiss Cel******

Not to be a spoiler, not more flashes/reflectors the merrier, one must understand how light work and controlling it within the minimum. The trend nowadays seem to be using lots of CLS to have better results but most end up.....:thumbsd:.

For me, i will pack 3 flashes, 2 reflector for my normal macro outing, but i only stick to 1 flash all the time, others things will come into play when i can't handle it with one flash or i needed some particular result.

For portrait, i usually only use one flash to fill.

Not to be a spoiler, not more flashes/reflectors the merrier, one must understand how light work and controlling it within the minimum. The trend nowadays seem to be using lots of CLS to have better results but most end up.....:thumbsd:.

For me, i will pack 3 flashes, 2 reflector for my normal macro outing, but i only stick to 1 flash all the time, others things will come into play when i can't handle it with one flash or i needed some particular result.

like i said, is just in case ~ :)
might as well i bring spotlight right if i want so much light ~

Well ... actually, a lot of interesting results can be achieved, with JUST a spot-light, alone and no other lights. A lot of people get carried away ... it's easy to be seduced with equipment.

As one lighting expert once said, the moment you introuduce a flash, technical control becomes more difficult by 3x. Imagine introducing 2, or 3 or 4 flash.

I personally always take one extra light than I think is needed for a particular job...just in case, but I always try to build up from natural light, then bring flash in only when all possibilities are exhausted. Mind you, I have been in situations where more than 5 or 6 (or was it 8) lights were needed ... and it takes an entire day just to set-up and test, just to get the correct balance ... and we're talking about seasoned professional comnmercial photographers doing this.

Last edited:

:faint:

Oh HAI VAnnie!

EEu hab TFCD toodae? What theme?

Ro-Ro, the others giving eeu lots of tech advise ... just always make sure there's a chaperone, or someone else in the room with you, at all times.

HI DM :)

TODAY....

LOL TODAY TFCD SUPER.....I DUNNO WHAT TO SAY.

more like play play play only

:embrass:

Vannies and hawt date

HI DM :)

TODAY....

LOL TODAY TFCD SUPER.....I DUNNO WHAT TO SAY.

more like play play play only

:embrass:

PLAY PLAY EESH GOOT!

Nid to release stress sumtimes ... but also sumtimes, too much fooloing around, waste time and then it gets beri frustrating cos no good werk ees done. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.